Looking to work at D-tree international-apply for the job vacancy at D-tree international, apply as field coordinator, jobs in Tanzania, key job responsibilities, mode of application.
ABOUT D-tree International
D-Tree International is a global digital health organization dedicated to ensuring universal access to high-quality primary health care in underserved areas. We do this by working with governments to design, build and deploy digital tools for frontline health workers that improve their ability to deliver high-quality, evidence-based care. Job Vacancy at D-Tree International
D-Tree collaborates with governments to develop a shared vision of the potential for digital health, demonstrates the effectiveness of digital systems to improve health outcomes, and accompanies governments to scale and institutionalize these digital systems nationally within their broader health systems.
D-Tree is among the most experienced digital health partners in Tanzania, having worked with the government and several partner NGOs since 2008 on a wide range of digital health programs focused on improving the quality of healthcare delivery. We are currently collaborating with the Tanzanian government on a digitally enabled primary healthcare program in Kibaha, which has gained significant interest and is preparing to strengthen a number of government digital health systems in Tanzania.
We are also involved in an early childhood development (ECD) research collaboration where we design digital tools to facilitate a community-based parenting program. Recently, we began engaging as a digital health partner in a large-scale HIV/TB in Community Health program. As our portfolio continues to grow in the health space of the digital society, we have an opportunity to expand our engagement with the national government to serve as a key digital health partner to enhance primary health care services. This is an exciting opportunity to help deepen and expand our work and impact. Job Vacancy at D-Tree International
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE:
Job Vacancy at D-Tree International 2022-Field Coordinator
JOB TITTLE: Field Coordinator
COMPANY: D-Tree International
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Work Hours: 8
Who Are You
We are looking for a full-time field coordinator, based in Tanzania – Dodoma or Arusha regions – to support the role of D-Tree in the USAID-funded Community Health HIV/TB Program. The Field Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Program Manager so that digital health projects are delivered within scope, on schedule, and within budget.
Together with the Program Director, you will work with the Program Consortium and the D-Tree team to strengthen the digital community health system in Tanzania and lead its spread across the region. Due to the technical nature of our work, you will be involved in the digital systems design process – working closely with program partners and the Government of Tanzania to understand and document needs, collaborate with the D-Tree technology team to propose solutions, and contribute to software requirements specifications. Job Vacancy at D-Tree International
During application roll-out and program implementation, you will work closely with the Program Manager and the Federation to develop training and implementation plans, program monitoring tools, and troubleshooting plans to ensure smooth implementation. This is a dynamic and challenging role that requires individuals who learn quickly, are comfortable with technology, can work with different partners, and can communicate technical topics effectively to a non-technical audience.
Regional coordination and implementation
Lead D-Tree efforts for a complex digital health program in one region of Tanzania in collaboration with the key project partner and other stakeholders. Main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and lead the preparation, logistics and implementation of digital health meetings and trainings with program partners, government and system users such as CHWs, facility health workers and supervisors
- Build the capacity of partners and local civil society organizations to be able to train, implement and monitor digital systems
- Lead follow-up and supervision activities by conducting regular field visits and/or phone calls to support health workers and monitor project progress
- Review program dashboards, both internally and with partners and local government teams, to understand trends in user activity, health impact, and system functioning. Identify areas for improvement and suggest strategies to improve system and program performance
- Resolve hardware and software issues with mobile devices between users and work with the Program Manager to clearly track and document progress
- Liaise with technology team, partners, district government teams, and others on the program team to ensure successful application updates and to identify and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Contribute to the area’s monthly activity planning and related budget forecast. Job Vacancy at D-Tree International
Communication and acting
- Represent D-tree to regional, district, and community stakeholders and clearly communicate program progress, technical issues, challenges, and any other relevant matters. Main responsibilities include:
- Participate in meetings/calls with regional/area partners, government teams, and other stakeholders
- Writing field reports of training and follow-up / supervision activities
- Develop and promote effective working relationships with partners and government officials at the regional, district, and community levels
- Compilation of success stories and project achievements to be disseminated through different channels and will also be discussed and agreed upon by the program team. Job Vacancy at D-Tree International
What we are looking for
We are looking for motivated, passionate individuals who are willing to wear multiple hats and do what it takes to make our projects succeed. The following attributes are a general overview, but we will consider individuals who do not meet all of the details below if you have the right skill set and attitude.
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. public health, global development) OR Advanced Diploma with at least 3 years’ experience in public health programs
● Experience in Public Health, Health Administration, Health Sciences, Community Development, Social Work, Digital Health, Working with Government of Tanzania a plus
● Strong coordination skills; good communication and inter-personal skills
● Good analytical skills; ability to think logically and rationally about problems and solution oriented
● Must be able to collaborate effectively with a team but should be self-motivated and be able to work independently
● Experience in adult capacity building/training a plus
● Proven computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
● Fluent in Swahili and good written and spoken English
● Tanzanian nationality required. Job Vacancy at D-Tree International
26,000,000 to 4,000,000 TZS gross annual salary inclusive of all cash compensation Note: Starting salaries are usually in the lower half of the salary range; However, it is ultimately determined by the job scope, the candidate’s relevant experience, and internal equality.
Job application procedure/Mode of application
To apply for this role please follow the instructions below. Applications which do not meet these requirements will not be considered. This position is open to Tanzanian nationals only.
To apply for this position, please fill in the form here: https://forms.gle/11S2wpuKTv2GQWxz8
You will need to include:
1. Cover letter that clearly and concisely explains how you meet the required skills and experience specified above
2. Your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume, showing your work history and achievements.
Deadline for applications: Open until filled. Job Vacancy at D-Tree International