Search and find the latest and current jobs in Tanzania, Apply for the New 4 Medical Attendants Jobs at CCBRT, Latest job vacancies at CCBRT Tanzania 2022, Nafasi za kazi CCBRT Tanzania, CCBRT provides affordable medical and rehabilitative services, and aid empowerment of people with disabilities.
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a Tanzanian health care organization which works to prevent disability, provide affordable medical and rehabilitative services, and aid empowerment of people with disabilities and their families. It also seeks to prevent disability through early identification by strengthening the maternal and newborn health system throughout Dar es Salaam. Medical Attendants Jobs at CCBRT
New 4 Medical Attendants Jobs at CCBRT 2022
JOB TITTLE: 4 Medical Attendants
COMPANY: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT)
Deadline of this Job: 31 March 2022
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Experience in Months: 36
Work Hours: 8
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and operate as a social enterprise for healthcare and through community development programs and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities where possible, CCBRT is also involved in Maternal and Newborn Health Care (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is currently operating a maternity and neonatal ward.
In order to enhance the services of our outpatient department in line with our expansion of services, we are looking for a specialized medical staff eager to accept the appointment of a volunteer for a period of 3 months. Medical Attendants Jobs at CCBRT
As a volunteer, you will provide nursing care and support to patients, ensuring that patients and relatives are directed accordingly and patients’ dignity is maintained at all times. You assist with patient preparations before the patient sees the doctor or goes to the consultation rooms/room, you communicate with doctors and other staff effectively, ensure efficient workflow and help control the flow of patients in the clinical area.
You move patients, equipment, and supplies between units and check and move samples. Furthermore, you will participate in the shift system which includes nights and weekends.
During this placement, the candidate will be evaluated for potential future vacancies.
• Form 4 certification plus one year basic nursing training from a government recognized institution
• At least 3 years of work experience
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills in English and Swahili
• Team work with a focus on the customer
• Proactive attitude and keenness to work
Job application procedures/Mode of application
- If you are interested, please send us your CV/resume with two references and a cover letter telling us why you think you are the right person for this role.
- CCBRT is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please email your request to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected candidates will undergo an interview as well as additional evaluation.
- Please specify the job reference number: 07-2022 |
- Application deadline: March 31, 2022 (selection process is ongoing, so evaluation may begin when appropriate applications are received)
FOR MORE INFORMATION JUST VISIT http://www.ccbrt.or.tz/