Nafasi mpya za kazi TATC-shirika la nyumbu, Apply for New Job Vacancies at TATC Tanzania, apply as assistant supplier officer II at TATC, Look at jobs in Tanzania, duties and responsibilities, job conditions, mode of application..
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services. Job Vacancies at TATC Tanzania
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defense and National Service (MoDNS).
New Job Vacancies at TATC Tanzania 2022-Assistant Supplier Officer II
JOB TITTLE: Assistant Suppliers Officer II
COMPANY: Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
Report to: Head Procurement and Supplies Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive incoming materials;
- To ensure qualitatively and quantitatively safe preservation of warehouse materials;
- To issue materials in required quantities only against purchase requisition notes/lists of authorized materials and to report in time to superiors;
- To assist in the preparation of periodic supply reports. And the
- To perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Hold a diploma in one of the following fields: Purchasing and Supply Management, Materials Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. Job Vacancies at TATC Tanzania
Mode of Application
- Applicants must attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing a reliable postal address for contact, an email address, a telephone number and three reputable referees with their trusted contacts.
- The title of the applicable position must be written on the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- The applicant must attach the relevant certified copies of academic certificates, a recent passport size photo and birth certificate.
- Applicants who are currently employed in the public service must forward letters of application through their employers.
- The application letter must be written in Swahili or English.
- The application must be sent to the undersigned no later than March 31, 2022 at 4.00 pm Job Vacancies at TATC Tanzania
The application must be sent to: