Wembley International Carrier- 3 Job Vacancies at Wembley International, Nafasi za kazi Wembley International, part of the Wembley Group, is a young and dynamic distribution, key job accountabilities, mode of application..
ABOUT WEMBLEY INTERNATIONAL LTD
Wembley International (Tanzania) Ltd., part of the Wembley Group, is a young and dynamic distribution house engaged in importation and distribution of Agrochemicals, Agro equipment and Fertilizers to meet the requirements of the farming community in Tanzania. With professional agronomists on board, and the ability to procure the best products from around the globe, Wembley is always striving to bring in the best products to cater to the agricultural needs of Tanzanian farmers. Job Vacancies at Wembley International
FarmCare brand Ammonium Sulphate, Urea and Knapsack Sprayers are also products of Wembley that have quickly established a name for themselves and are preferred by farmers across Tanzania.
With our extensive network of Dealers as well as Mobile Sales Vehicles covering most of the country, our products are available in all regions.
Current Job Opportunity at Geita Gold Mine 2022-Environmental Technician
New Job Opportunities at African Union (AU) 2022
Latest 25 Job Vacancies at CAWM MWEKA Tanzania 2022
Names Called For Interview at NIT and TCAA Tanzania 2022
Call For Interview at Mbulu District Council Tanzania 2022
Names Called for Interview at BRELA & Self Microfinance Tanzania 2022
Names Called For Interview at DUWASA, TARI, ICOT & MZUMBE 2022
Latest Job Opportunities at Airtel Tanzania 2022
New 3 Job Vacancies at Wembley International 2022 (Sales Executive)
JOB TITTLE: Sales Executive
Business / Employer name: WEMBLEY INTERNATIONAL (TANZANIA) LIMITED
COMPANY: Industry Agriculture
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1 year
JOB TYPE: Full time
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 3
JOB LEVEL: Entry Level
Application deadline: 2022-03-30
Salary Range: (Tsh)0 – 500,000
- Sales, distribution and promotion of agricultural inputs – fertilizers, pesticides, agricultural equipment and other products intended for the company’s business portfolio
- Maximize growth of sales profitability and accounting penetration within the given market segment by effectively selling the company’s products.
- Plan and achieve weekly/monthly sales as per the monthly and yearly sales plan.
- Ensure the collection of payments and the safe delivery of goods to customers.
- Work with merchants and retailers to help them sell purchased merchandise and work towards re-order
- To deposit the cash collection in the bank or provide the manager to deposit it
- Maintaining all records of commercial transactions with clients and matching them with the company’s records periodically.
- Propose and implement market promotion plans to achieve target sales and market share as per the plan.
- Maintain competitor and market information and report to the office on a periodic basis.
- Meet customer/market requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and enhance the company’s business.
- Submit weekly/monthly sales/collection/promotional plan as per the annual plan.
- Send daily/weekly/monthly call and progress report against plans in respective formats.
- Work with accountability and honesty in any other field as desired by the company.
- Adhere to all company policies and code of conduct while performing duties.
- Scientific and technical qualification
- Knowledge of agricultural products.
- Sales experience in agriculture related fields.
- Good communication and public relations.
- Flexibility to travel. Job Vacancies at Wembley International
Application Details/mode of application
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or agribusiness.
- 1- 3 years’ experience in sales of agriculture product.
- Applicant must attach an up-to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable Contacts.
- Applicant should apply on strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certificate copies
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- A signed application letter should be written in English and Address to BRANCH MANAGER, Wembley international Tanzania limited, P O Box75641. DAR ES SALAAM
- Deadline for application is 30th MARCH 2022
- Only Shortlisted candidate will be informed on a date of interview.
ALSO YOU MAY VISIT http://wembleyinternational.com/