Jobs at Precision Air-16 Job Vacancies at Precision Air Tanzania;- Precision Air Careers, Precision Air Tanzania Careers, emirates jobs in Tanzania, 16 Job Opportunities at Precision Air Tanzania, New Vacancies at Precision Air Services PLC
Jobs at Precision Air-16 Job Vacancies at Precision Air Tanzania.
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline operating in partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa. In order to keep our services at a higher level and to maximize the satisfaction of our clients, we would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill these challenging positions. Jobs at Precision Air
Precision Air was founded in 1993. It started as a private airline operating the five-seater Aztec airliner. Its initial line of business mainly included providing connections to tourists visiting the rich natural attractions of the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, in northern Tanzania, the island of Zanzibar in the Indian Ocean and other parts of the country from the city of Arusha as its base. Precision Air is currently headquartered in Dar es Salaam – the commercial city of the United Republic of Tanzania.
The main services of the airline include: regular flights, charter air services and freight which are growing at an amazing rate. In May 2009, the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) granted the company a license for self-handling and ground handling operations which began at the beginning of November. The airline is seeking a third-party ground handling license from the TCAA. However, the airline also works closely with a number of companies and has codeshare agreements with more than ten reputable airlines around the world. Jobs at Precision Air
16 Job Opportunities at Precision Air Tanzania
Precision Air is hiring for a new vacancies for 16 posts. Are you ready to join them? Click links below:
1. POSITION: FIRST OFFICER (10 POSTS)
REPORTS TO: CHIEF PILOT
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
JOB PURPOSE: – To plan, supervise and execute company flights following legal and company policies and procedures for safe, efficient, and economic conduct of flights
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- · Responsible to the PIC during flight, and generally to the Chief Pilot.
- Shall be conversant with all rules and regulations governing the route of the intended flight.
- Participate in the planning and execution of company flights following legal and company policies and procedures to ensure safe, efficient, and economical operation.
- Will check contents of aircraft library, notes, fleet notices, or any other information that may affect their flight and inform the PIC accordingly.
- Unless an engineer is available, the first officer is responsible for checking the refueling of the aircraft, collecting fuel receipts, check uplifts of fuel and oil, and enter relevant details in their documents.
- The First Officer will assume command of the aircraft on instruction from the PIC or on the incapacitation of the PIC, and when in charge will assume responsibility for the safety of the aircraft
- To assist the PIC in maintaining a high standard of discipline, conduct, and personal appearance of the crew. As such, they must themselves be good examples.
- Volunteer such advice, information, and assistance to the Commander as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
- The prescribed instruments, radios, life jackets, first aid kits, and all necessary equipment are installed and serviceable.
- The aircraft is serviceable, and that the current certificate of maintenance/release is in force, and that the previously reported defects have been notified in the Technical Log as rectified or transferred to the defect log.
- The aircraft has been correctly loaded and that the load and balance sheet has been accurately completed in duplicate.
- That sufficient fuel and oil are carried for the flight including reserve specified by the company.
- That the performance of the aircraft is adequate for prevailing conditions.
- The route information, radio facilities, alternate airfield(s), danger and prohibited areas, and any other route information are available.
- That a meteorological forecast has been obtained to cover the route destination and alternate. Jobs at Precision Air
° Rating from any type will be an added advantage
° Other Experience:
– Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Good coordination and physical fitness
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
2. POSITION: SENIOR CABIN CREW – 6 POSTS
REPORTS TO: CHIEF CABIN CREW
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
Job Purpose: Ensure that consistent quality customer service is given to the passenger in a safe environment for their comfort and satisfaction while providing leadership to the junior cabin crew.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
· Direct, coordinate, organize, and supervise the functions and tasks of the cabin crew hence making sure that the customers receive the best possible service and ensure all standards and expectations are met.
· Prepare and carry out pre-flight briefing and post-flight debriefing.
· Assign duties and delegate particular responsibilities relating to passengers requiring special attention/ care.
· Observe and assess individual crew performance, discuss with the crew member, offer support where necessary and provide reports to the Chief Cabin Crew with recommendations as and when required.
· Be responsible to the Commander for the management of safety and security outcomes of cabin and emergency procedures specified in the General Operations Manual, and for their observance for the conduct and management of cabin safety by the cabin crew and by all passengers.
· Inform the Commander of all irregularities and malfunctions and, at the prescribed times, report cabin sterile.
· To ensure that cabin operations are conducted following the applicable regulations and standards of the organization.
· Report to the Captain and/ or duty engineer of all unserviceable items.
· Liaise with station manager/ PAS’ representative, at lay over the station, in matters related to cabin crew.
· Ensure that outstation rules and regulations are adhered to.
· Ensure proper utilization and handover of in-flight catering items, materials, and good care of inflight equipment.
· Develop crewmembers to be able to perform all duties on a flight by carrying out on-the-job training/ coaching for newly promoted and recruited cabin crew.
· Ensure that, at the end of a flight, all documentations, logs, and reports are completed. Jobs at Precision Air