Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Jobs, apply for new Job Opportunity at Hubert Kairuki Memorial University| Apply for vice chancellor vacancy at Hubert Kairuki Memorial University, Hubert Kairuki Memorial University is fully accredited and chartered Higher Learning Institution..
ABOUT HUBERT KAIRUKI UNIVERSITY
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University is fully accredited and chartered Higher Learning Institution, recognized in the United Republic of Tanzania, through the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). Job Opportunity at Hubert Kairuki
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU) was established in 1997, being among the first private universities to be accredited in Tanzania in the year 2000, it has since then received local, regional and international recognition.
The University is expanding into other programs and disciplines of science and humanities. Recent established training programs include; Master of Social Work, Master of Science in Public Health, Research and Development in Edible and Medicinal Mushrooms. Read more about Hubert Kairuki Memorial University
New Job Opportunity at Hubert Kairuki Memorial University 2022-Vice Chancellor
The Board of Directors of the Kairuki Health and Education Network (KHEN) is looking for a qualified and well-experienced Tanzanian to fill the position of Vice-Chancellor of Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU).
- Applicants must have an MMED and/or PhD degree (in health-related fields) or equivalent qualifications from an accredited university;
- The academic rank of at least one associate professor;
- A proven track record of academic leadership in teaching, research, and publishing in addition to a proven track record of community service delivery.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated experience in integrity and management for academic institutions.
- The term of office is five (5) years.
- Remuneration will be according to the HKMU salary scales and the University’s policy on fringe benefits. Job Opportunity at Hubert Kairuki
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants for the above post are requested to email their application letter, curriculum vitae, three names of his/her referees and to attach copies of their certificates to: The Chairperson, HKMU Vice Chancellor Search Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 April 2022.
ALSO YOU MAY BE INTERESTED FOR: