Search and find current jobs in Tanzania-apply for Latest Job opportunity at Sokowatch Tanzania, Sokowatch jobs in Tanzania Nafasi za kazi Sokowatch, apply as warehouse Supervisor at Sokowatch Tanzania..
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary. Job Opportunity at SOKOWATCH Tanzania
Thousands of retailers across Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time.
OTHER JOBS YOU MAY APPLY:
New Job Opportunity at ICAP Tanzania 2022-Technical Officer
New 3 Job Vacancies at Wembley International 2022 (Sales Executive)
Current Job Opportunity at Geita Gold Mine 2022-Environmental Technician
New Job Opportunities at African Union (AU) 2022
Latest 25 Job Vacancies at CAWM MWEKA Tanzania 2022
Latest Job Opportunity at SOKOWATCH Tanzania 2023-Warehouse Supervisor
JOB TITTLE: Warehouse Supervisor
Reporting to; Branch Logistics Manager
Location: Dar es salaam-Tanzania
- Ensure that any stock leaving the compound have warehouse approval
- Keep track of agents roll call
- Take part in cleaning of warehouses and their surroundings
- Undertake warehouse arrangement to ensure neatness and product accessibility.
- To undertake an active role in offloading of all in-coming products/deliveries.
- Ensuring proper inventory arrangement in the warehouse as per SOP’s.
- Carry out end of day TukTuk counts as assigned to them by the Branch warehouse manager
- Take part in offloading of suppliers deliveries and in arranging the warehouse
- Any other duties as may be assigned to them by the Branch Warehouse Manager. Job Opportunity at SOKOWATCH Tanzania
- Degree or diploma in supply chain management or related field.
- Must have a minimum working experience of 2 years in a warehouse in a busy FMCG setup
- Computer literacy MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint e.t.c,
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.