Find and Search The Bank jobs in Tanzania, New Jobs Opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc, CRDB Bank Carrier, Nafasi mpya za kazi CRDB Bank, Apply as a Manager Financial Reporting at CRDB Bank, Requirements to Apply for the specific Job..
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. Jobs Opportunities at CRDB Bank
The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
CRDB Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier, and wholesale microfinance services through a network of 260 branches, 551 ATMs, 18 Depository ATMs, 12 Mobile branches and 1184 Point of Sales (POS) terminals.
New Jobs Opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc Tanzania 2022-Manager Financial Reporting
JOB TITTLE: Manager Financial Reporting
Requisition ID: 1182
COMPANY: CRDB Bank Plc
Responsible for Bank’s financial reports preparations in accordance with financial standards; such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Regulators guidelines/ regulations, Bank policies and other procedures of the Bank.
- Preparation of Bank and Group Financial reports – which includes preparations of trial balance and group financial statements including notes as per IFRS.
- Coordinate and supervise periodic audit process with internal and external auditors and make sure required information is timely provided to auditors and all raised issues are addressed/ resolved timely including management letter.
- Preparation of Quarterly Board reports by making sure that reports are completed timely and shared to the Management and Board for them to have ample time to read the reports and make proper decisions.
- Preparations of Annual reports.
- Amortization and deferral of loan facility fees monthly.
- Computation of ECL Other Assets quarterly.
- Stay updated on all changes and new standards in International Reporting Standards, the impact on the reporting, and advise management accordingly. Jobs Opportunities at CRDB Bank
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Accounts/ Finance with good exposure in financial reporting.
- Must have Professional qualifications CPA or ACCA.
- TIOB certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of various accounting standards i.e. GAAPs, IFRS.
- Knowledge of financial policies and procedures of the organization.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulations for banking business.
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE: