Search and Find Mining Jobs in Tanzania, look at the New Job Opportunity at North Mara Gold Mine| Nafasi za kazi North Mara Gold Mine| apply for underground Maintenance engineer at North Mara Gold Mine| Job description| how to apply for this job..
ABOUT NORTH MARA GOLD MINE
The North Mara gold mine is located in north-west Tanzania in the Tarime district of the Mara region. It is around 100 kilometres east of Lake Victoria and 20 kilometres south of the Kenyan border. Job Opportunity at North Mara Gold Mine
North Mara started commercial production in 2002. The mine is a combined open pit and underground operation from two deposits, Gokona (underground) and Nyabirama (open pit). The process plant has the capacity to process an average of 8,000 tonnes of ore per day.
ALSO YOU MAY BE INTERESTED FOR:
New Job Opportunity at North Mara Gold Mine Ltd Tanzania 2022-Underground Maintenance Engineer
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit an Underground Maintenance Engineer to join North Mara team. The successful candidate for this position will carry out assigned coordination maintenance of the fixed plant infrastructure and underground trackless mobile machinery (TMM) to ensure that equipment is safe, reliable, and available to meet production targets on-time and at optimum cost by following the guidelines of Company Standard Operating Procedures and best Practice as well as other assigned tasks within the range of competencies.
The position will report to Engineering Manager. Job Opportunity at North Mara Gold Mine
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all employees.
- Implement and monitor adherence to engineering standards, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Allocate resources in consultation with relevant Section Heads
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of engineering processes and systems
- Implement action plans to achieve the mining strategy and business plans
- Set and prepare financial budget for the sections
- Overall management of the TMM Maintenance Section.
- Driving maintenance KPI’s of permanent employees, contractors, and subcontractors to ensure plant, machinery and equipment availability, reliability, and optimisation
- Responsibility for the rollout of TMM and Fixed Plant maintenance strategies to minimise equipment downtime and ensure availability of equipment at the right time.
- Financial / Budget Control pertaining to Mining Maintenance activities.
- Managing change processes pertaining to any deviations with Maintenance activities and work scope
- Implementation of continuous improvement and business improvement initiatives by keeping abreast of developments and introducing change in work processes where appropriate (cost reductions and cost avoidances).
- Ensure and maintain legal compliance.
- Risk Management.
- Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Compliance. Job Opportunity at North Mara Gold Mine
- BEng/BSc/BTech/National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- Completed Government Certificate of Competence, Mines and Works (GCC).
- Postgraduate qualification (Honours, Masters, MDP) would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Section Engineer (Legal Appointee) of which 3 years in a UG TMM environment, preferably in an operation that utilizes caving and/or long hole drilling methods.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Trackless Mobile Machinery Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical experience will be an advantage.
- Project management experience would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in the maintenance of Sandvik, AutoMine®, OptiMine® and/or RCT TMM equipment and technology would be advantageous
- Mine Dewatering experiences.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Collect Data to Calculate OEE on Critical Assets – Identifying Speed, Quality, and Operational Losses
- Assess and Understand the Maturity of the Company’s Reliability Effort
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) – complete an asset criticality analysis and track the OEE of the top 20% of the critical assets. Perform an RCM analysis on the critical asset that is suffering from equipment-based, operational, speed, or quality losses. Complete the analysis, begin implementing the mitigating tasks immediately and in 3 months there should be a marked difference in the reliability of that critical asset.
- Identify the poor performers from CMMS Data
- Form a Team and Review Maintenance Procedures
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Computer skills –MS Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
- Analysis and diagnosis of data. Job Opportunity at North Mara Gold Mine
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “UNDERGROUND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER ” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted by Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 25th March, 2022.
FOR MORE DETAILS JUST VISIT https://www.barrick.com/