Look at First Class Africa Jobs-IT Support and Digital Marketing Analyst Job, Nafasi za kazi First Class Africa,
IT Support & Digital Marketing Analyst Job at First Class Africa 2022
JOB TITTLE/VACANCY: IT Support & Digital Marketing Analyst
COMPANY: First Class Africa
JOB LOCATION: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Deadline of this Job: 28 March 2022
First Class Africa (FCA) is a prolific tour and hospitality company with a customer centric delivery model. FCA is seeking an exceptionally talented, super innovative, self-starter, ingenious, outside the box thinker Tanzanian Entry Level Graphic/Digital Marketing/IT Support Analyst.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Good understanding of browser environments, online payment processing systems, and IT security
• Passion for developing elegant interactive websites and an appreciation for simple and fast IT solutions
• Working knowledge of software development tools such as php, java, python, etc. or CMS (content management systems) such as WordPress and Joomla! and Drupal
• Must have SEO (natural and paid) search engines and data mining background
• Exposure to software development and programming and experience of APIs
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and the drive to harness the power of social media marketing
• Equipped to design the layout of websites to include an advanced interface and an enhanced user experience
• Ability to conceptualize, design, document, develop, test, validate, and implement web and mobile software applications and interfaces and integration
• Proven problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills
• Excellent visual design skills and proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Should have some knowledge of electronic data standards
• Writing and maintaining documentation and specifications
• Ability to manage all aspects of web and IT operations
• Strong understanding of HTTP and other web technologies
• Work closely with the IT team to manage the hosting of the company’s website and linked pages
• Experience with cloud infrastructure and CRM
• Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and a keen sense of urgency to respond quickly to service requests
• Possess the technical knowledge to play the role of server/administrator
• Recent experience with web protocols, international standards and technologies
• Must be fluent in English
• Not more than 3 years experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• University degree/advanced diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Development, Computer Engineering or any related technical field.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Mode of Application
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your application and cover letter in confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Entry Level IT Support/Digital Marketing Analyst Job Application. Recent graduates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline is March 28th, 2022.
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE: