PATH Tanzania jobs, PATH Career Opportunity, new Job Vacancy at PATH Tanzania, Nafasi mpya za kazi PATH, apply as business official/program administrator at PATH Tanzania, key job responsibilities, mode of application..
PATH is a global organization that accelerates health equity by bringing together public institutions, corporations, social enterprises and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other disciplines, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Job Vacancy at PATH Tanzania
International development and global health represent one of the greatest opportunities for the impact of digital technologies on a global scale. New technologies, methods, and tools are emerging daily, unfortunately in a fragmented and immature digital health market landscape that currently limits its promise to transform a country’s health systems and accelerate and amplify progress toward national and global health goals.
New Job Vacancy at PATH Tanzania 2022-Business Official/Program Administrator
JOB TITTLE: Business official/program administrator
Tracking Code: 11190
Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
PATH is currently seeking a qualified Business Official/Program Administrator for a CDC-funded program, “Health Information System Development, Project Management and Coordinated Deployment for National HIV and Health Sector Systems in the Republic of Tanzania under the Global Health Security Agenda and under PEPFAR”.
The project’s goal is to increase the ability of information systems to support high quality patient centered services, data quality, and subsequent use at all levels to achieve current and emerging health sector objectives. The project will work closely with the Government of Tanzania and health system stakeholders to organize the building, implementation, and scale up of Tanzania’s HIS and manage vendors/sub-partners to support the evolution and integration of the national HIS.
The project will increase ability of systems to support use of data from linked systems, support patient-centered clinical services, and use of data for monitoring and programmatic decision-making.
The Business Official will provide administration on financial, contractual, and compliance requirements for the life of project. Position is contingent upon award to PATH. Job Vacancy at PATH Tanzania
- Manage financial aspects of activities for assigned projects, including (but not limited to) monitoring project expenses against donor and annual budgets, monitoring labor spending against approved budgets, reviewing general ledger transactions for appropriateness and accuracy, and correcting budget and coding problems in a timely manner.
- Prepare regular financial analysis and reporting as needed to facilitate project decisions.
- Manage funding from multiple donors across projects, including cost sharing arrangements.
- Create budget projections and advise teams on long-range budget/planning issues; monitor expenses and budgets; implement financial tracking systems; and conduct financial analyses including forecasting and pipelines.
- Manage all award responsibilities for project team, including (but not limited to) collaborative agreements, subagreements, subcontracts, purchase orders, work orders, and consultant agreements.
- Review contractual scopes of work and devise milestone payment schedules and/or reimbursable payment terms.
- Using PATH’s best practices, develop tracking and monitoring systems to ensure timely receipt of all deliverables, adherence with terms of all agreements, and timely payments to sub- recipients.
- Work with project staff to ensure compliance with PATH and donor requirements.
- Act as a liaison between project team and PATH shared services groups, such as Procurement, Legal, Human Resources, Accounting, and Grants and Contracts.
- Represent project externally to CDC, collaborators, partners, and the donor community, as requested.
- Liaise with donors on contractual and financial issues, as needed.
- Assist with writing, editing, and coordinating reports, as requested. Job Vacancy at PATH Tanzania
- Master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or a related field; equivalent experience will be considered in place of a Master’s.
- Demonstrated financial management skills. Project management skill or PMP a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with administrative management of CDC and PEPFAR grants and contracts is highly desired.
- Experience directly supervising staff in a project management context required.
- Extensive knowledge implementing and using project management systems, such as Microsoft Project or SmartSheet, as well as project reporting and risk management tools. Certification in project management desired.
- Ability to work effectively on fast-paced, complex projects.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with SharePoint desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation and conflict management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Up to 30% travel
- Must have legal authorization to work in Tanzania.
- Position is located in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Job Vacancy at PATH Tanzania
ALSO YOU MAY BE INTERESTED FOR: