Search and find the Latest Job Vacancies at European Union 2022| Office Support-Receptionist, If you have been looking to work at European Union here you have a good chance to apply for support-receptionist.
ABOUT EUROPEAN UNION
The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union between 27 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development assistance, and work with global organizations. Abroad, the European Union is represented by more than 140 diplomatic missions, also known as missions of the European Union, which have a function similar to those of an embassy. Job Vacancies at European Union
OTHER JOBS YOU MAY APPLY:
Latest Job Vacancies at European Union 2022| Office Support-Receptionist
Delegation to the United Republic of Tanzania and the East African Community
The Delegation of the European Union to the United Republic of Tanzania and the East African Community (EAC) is looking for: Office Support – Receptionist
The EU Delegation to the United Republic of Tanzania and the East African Community (EAC):
- Supports Tanzania’s and EAC’s development agendas and sustainable development goals for a better life for all
- Provides support with a view to inclusive growth, private sector development and job creation
- Promotes fundamental rights, good governance and accountable democracy:
- Fosters regional peace and stability, economic integration and trade development.
- Upon recruitment, successful candidates will occupy a specific position such as Office Support – Receptionist whose job positions can be changed according to the delegation’s needs.
- This is a full time job. Jobs are allotted in salary group 4 for which the minimum gross salary is Tsh 1,946,642 per month.
- We offer other benefits in accordance with EU HR procedures applicable to locally recruited employees. The final salary will be determined based on the successful candidate’s professional experience.
- We offer a competitive position in an international environment. Benefits, such as an additional retirement scheme and medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions. Job Vacancies at European Union
The receptionist may assist with delegation-related activities;
- Handle all phone calls that reach the keypad
- Dealing with all visitors upon arrival as well as the guest book
- Post/document registration in ARES and attribution
- Managing the authorization fax machine
- Registering invoices in ABAC INVOICE
- Managing the delegates’ visitors’ hall as well as conference rooms
- Coordination with building security receptions to enable a smooth invitation for guests coming to the EU delegation
- General assistance to the head of the administration when needed
- Driver assistance with booking
- Help manage LPO from time to time
- From time to time serves as a reserve for the Secretary/Protocol
- Secondary education in addition to a diploma in secretarial studies from recognized institutions. Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies or Business Administration
- Practical experience
- At least 3 years of experience as an administrative support/receptionist
- Knowledge of languages
- Fluent in English and Swahili Knowledge of a European language is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office IT tools (Word, Excel, Outlook). Job Vacancies at European Union
Mode of Application
Please submit your detailed CV in EuroPass in English filled with the form available at https://europa.eu/europass/eportfolio/screen/cv-editor?lang=en and a cover letter in English. The cover letter should state your motivation for applying.
All applications must be submitted through this email address:
The Subject of your email should be: Post No 157274 Receptionist
After the application deadline, applications will be reviewed by the selection committee established for this purpose. The selection committee will prepare the candidates deemed most suitable for the job on the basis of the initial evaluation of the information contained in the documents supporting their application. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the assessment phase which may include an interview if required during this phase,
The committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for this position.
Candidates who are not shortlisted will not be contacted individually.
Application deadline: Friday 25 March 2022