Looking for the latest Jobs into different Companies- Apply for the new job opportunities at Plan International 2022, Apply for Finance Manager – Budgeting & Reporting at Plan International Organization.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan has over 80 years’ experience and works in more than 75 countries across the world. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners. Job Opportunities at Plan International
Plan International has been working in Tanzania since 1991. Our work supports marginalised children and youth, especially adolescent girls, to grow up physically and mentally healthy and ready to shape their future. We create an enabling environment and empower girls to be active drivers of change in realising their rights. We prioritise working with partners, and ensuring all of our work is evidence based. Job Opportunities at Plan International
Latest Job Opportunities at World Vision Tanzania 2022
Latest Jobs in Kenya-Jobs at Twiga Foods 2022
Jobs at KCB Bank Kenya-Latest Job Opportunities in Kenya 2022
Latest Job Vacancies at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania 2022
Latest Job Vacancies at CCBRT Tanzania 2022
New Job Opportunities at Plan International 2022
JOB TITTLE: Finance Manager – Budgeting & Reporting
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Company: Plan International
This position will be responsible on the overall Financial reporting, Project financial monitoring, Budget Advice KPI reporting and Cost Recovery. This position will be at the Country Office – Dar Es Salaam with some travel to the other plan offices in the fields.
- This role will be responsible for budget preparation and reporting on various projects from different donors including sponsorship of both the annual budget and set budgets for projects. This will be from writing the proposal. It will ensure that reliable reports are prepared on a monthly and timely basis. He will also ensure that they are strictly to assist in managerial decision making.
- He/She will be responsible for project financial reporting to various donors whether monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, KPI reports for quarterly regional reporting, cost recovery analysis and monitoring.
- The role is also responsible for managing the corporate financial information system in the country office in relation to project operations and ensuring donor compliance during acquisition, management and reporting. Job Opportunities at Plan International
Dimensions of the Role
- Reports to Head of Finance
- The role will be managing two Grants Accountants based at CO.
- Works in collaboration with Business Development team, the Project Accountants, Country Finance team and country program teams.
- Lead the Budgeting and Reporting section of Management reports, Grants reporting, Projects reporting, Key performance Indicators reporting and Cost Recovery analysis.
- Work with Head of Finance to prepare Country Financial Year budget accurately and on a timely manner.
- Monitor approved Budget entered into the system to be always equal.
- Lead budget preparations on Project/ Grants Proposals, ensuring Plan Budget templates are effectively utilised.
- Ensure all projects are fully Costed at all times. Lead the grants Accountant to ensure that all approved POs received from the PO point person are correctly linked in the SAP in a timely manner (to avoid delay of implementation & payments), with all grant account lines attached to the relevant GAD/FAD. Job Opportunities at Plan International
- Lead on Cost Recovery processes within the organisation ensuring there is a fair share allocation of administration cost within the organisation
- On monthly basis analyse the status of Cost Recovery for both PU shared and Apportioned cost and provide technical advice as appropriate
- Ensure there is Cost Recovery awareness within the organisation for both Finance and none Finance Colleagues.
- On monthly basis timely prepare CMT reports with the relevant information to be used for decisions
- Lead on Grants reporting to ensure timely reporting as per donors’ guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain a reporting tool to be used
- Monitor movement and report on the impact of foreign exchange rates for Donor currency.
- Ensure Grants expenditure as per BI report is regularly reconciled with expenditure in the POs to uphold reliability and integrity of the figures. Deal with NRGRANT as appropriate. Job Opportunities at Plan International
MODE OF APPLICATION
To apply just click on the Link bellow: