Search and find the current jobs in Tanzania-Latest Job Opportunities at World Vision Tanzania 2022, Nafasi za Kazi World Vision, Apply for the latest job vacancies at world vision, Key responsibilities, minimum qualifications, mode of applications.
World Vision is an evangelical Christian humanitarian, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as a multi-denominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations. Job Opportunities at World Vision
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience the fullest life. We help children from all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, with inspiration from our Christian faith.
Latest Job Opportunities at World Vision Tanzania 2022
JOB TITTLE: Deputy Chief of party (DCOP)
COMPANY: World Vision Tanzania
- He/She Will have overall responsibility for coordinating all project and staff activities. He/She will be responsible for the technical leadership and administrative oversight of the program and will act as a key institutional liaison to donors and local government bodies.
- The Deputy Chief of Party Operations (DCOP) must have a deep understanding of unique political dynamics and work cautiously and collaboratively to support the various entities in the (grant country).
- He will manage a team of senior staff, sub-recipients, engagement with stakeholders and ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all products and activities created under the grant.
- The Vice President of Operations (DCOP) is expected to have strong leadership qualities and depth and breadth of technical and managerial expertise. It also provides strategic leadership and oversight for sub-beneficiaries and sub-contractors while ensuring the security, feasibility and sustainability of the program and contributing to child well-being outcomes. Job Opportunities at World Vision
Knowledge/Qualifications for the role
- At least 5 years of management experience for donor programs; Climate change program experience is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working as a DCOP operations or DCOP representation is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to work and coordinate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including national governments, the donor community and the private sector. World Vision Tanzania Jobs 2022
- Learn about US government commitments to support developing countries to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and adapt to climate change and how these commitments can support national policies and plans.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic and leadership skills, including the ability to manage high-level relationships and motivate subordinates.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Fluency in English is required
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Contact (within WV or outside WV)
-GAM director/Lead at the NO level and ND/Ops Director and Regional Technical Director
-Finance and Grants Manager
-Technical Leaders and Sector Specialists– Education, R&L, H&N, WASH and ICP.
Job Opportunities at World Vision
Reason for contact
-Proposal development and review tasks
-DME Functions and project management issues
-Technical Programming issues related to Designing, Baselines, Evaluations and Monitoring of programmes
MODE OF APPLICATION:
To apply and more information about Job Opportunities at World Vision just click on the link below:
Also you may visit the official website HERE