Looking for the current and latest jobs in Tanzania, Apply for the New Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement PLC | Buyer II, Applicant Accountability, requirements, Knowledge and skills, mode of applications..
Tanga Cement PLC believes that for employees to play their full role in achieving the company’s business objectives, there must be a comprehensive and effective training and development process at all levels. Therefore, the company invests in personal and professional development from the very beginning of an individual’s career. Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement
The regular people forum is part of the ongoing process of evaluating people’s performance and determining their potential to achieve company goals.
Tanga Cement PLC makes use of on-the-job training, mentoring, coaching, and exchange programs within group companies, corporate programs, as well as formal external training programs to help employees develop the required skills.
New Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement PLC | Buyer II
JOB TITTLE: Buyer II
REPORTING TO: Procurement Manager
COMPANY: Tanga Cement PLC
- Organizing the work of the purchasing department and the company’s purchasing process
- Company procurement management to reduce the cost of wasted time
source of goods and services
- Operation commands
- Speed up deliveries
- Negotiations with suppliers
- Manage supplier performance in the portfolio
- Process purchase requisitions by issuing RFQs, conducting negotiations with suppliers, and creating purchase orders.
- Ultimately responsible for safe work practices and especially the area of responsibility
- Monitor relevant environmental policies and regulations
- Any other duties that may be assigned. Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement or its equivalent
- Professional qualification such as PSPTB or its equivalent
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in procurement, preferably in a multinational manufacturing company.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strategic sourcing experience
- Knowledge of purchasing essential goods
- Strong supplier negotiation and contract management skills
- SAP functional knowledge
- computer literacy
- Good planning skills and insight to forecast and investigate difficulties in obtaining parts, equipment and other supplies
- Totally honest and trustworthy
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Able to complete assigned tasks to the level and satisfaction of senior managers service oriented
- Able to respond to difficult situations and high work pressure
- Excellent Communication Skills
Salary and benefits
Tanga Cement offers an attractive package in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please email your CV and copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com, on or before March 21, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tanga Cement facilitates equal employment opportunities based on merit.
Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement
For more information just visit https://simbacement.co.tz/
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE: