Search and find the latest jobs vacancies in Tanzania- Apply 14 Registered Nurse Jobs Opportunities Tanzania, job description, responsibilities, job requirements, mode of application..
14 Registered Nurse Jobs Opportunities Tanzania 2022
Application deadline: 2022-04-22
Salary Range: (Tsh)More Than 3,000,000
Business / Employer name: HJHI
Job Level: Management level
Work Type: Contract
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Years of Experience: 1 year
Number of Positions: 14
- We are looking for a registered nurse to take care of our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery.
- You will also be responsible for educating them and their families about prevention and healthy habits.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible, well-trained professional, able to provide the best nursing care with little supervision.
- You will be kind and calm.
- You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
- The goal is to enhance patient well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc. Registered Nurse Jobs Opportunities
1.Proven experience as a registered nurse
2.Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
3.Excellent knowledge of emergency care
4.In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
5.A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
6.Responsible and compassionate
7.Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
8.Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
9.BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
10.Valid nursing license
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 2000-3500) . Registered Nurse Jobs Opportunities
Mode of Application
Applications will be accepted up to 20th April 2022. Interested applicants should submit: A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
To apply for this job, please go to the following websitehttps://www.hjhi.org/employment-opportunities/
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE