Search and find latest jobs in Tanzania, apply the latest job vacancies at Mzumbe University Tanzania, Tangazo la kazi Mzumbe University, apply as tutorial assistant, duties and responsibilities, qualifications and experience, mode of application.
ABOUT MZUMBE UNIVERSITY
Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act No 9 of 2001. As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years’ experience of training in the Administration of Justice, Business Management, Public Administration, Accountancy, Finance, Political Science and Good Governance. Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University
Latest Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University Tanzania 2022
JOB TITTLE: TUTORIAL ASSISTANT –HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT- (2 POSTS)
COMPANY: MZUMBE UNIVERSITY (MU)
LOCATION: MOROGORO REGION TANZANIA
SALARY SCALE:-PUTS 1.2
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. To understudy Senior Members, including attending lectures and seminars,
tutorials and practical training;
ii. To conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals;
iii. To assist in research, consultancy and outreach activities; and
iv. To perform any other duties that may assigned by the supervisor.
v. This is a training post; the successful candidate will be required to undergo a
Master’s Degree training programme;
vi. To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none
before; Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management from accredited and
recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5.0 or its equivalent.
- In additional: a candidate must have scored a B+ in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- An applicant should have A signed application letter that should be written either in Swahili or English and
addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings
- Deadline for application is 30 th March, 2022;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action; Job Vacancies at Mzumbe University
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address;
http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise
(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)