Search the Best Nursing Colleges in Kenya: best colleges offered nursing, top best nursing schools in Kenya, tenwork school of nursing, kendu mission hospital, kenya medical training colleges, nairobi technical training….
A nursing school is a type of educational institution, or part of it, that provides education and training to become a fully qualified nurse. The nature of nursing education and nursing qualifications varies greatly around the world. Best Nursing Colleges in Kenya
Also read: Top Graduate Nursing Schools in US 2022
List of Best Nursing Colleges in Kenya 2022
The colleges offering nursing programme are divided into two sides,
- Colleges offering Diploma in Nursing
- Universities offering Diploma in Nursing
1. COLLEGES OFFERING DIPLOMA IN NURSING
- Maua Methodist Hospital School of Nursing
- Tenwek School of Nursing, Bomet
- St. Elizabeth School of Nursing, Mukumu, Kakamega
- Kendu Mission Hospital
- Kenya Medical Training College
- Nairobi Technical Training Institute
- Nazareth Medical College
- P.C.E.A. Tumutumu Hospital
- Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences
- Waka CMEC Training Institute
- Matric Institute of Professional Studies Best Nursing Colleges in Kenya
2. UNIVERSITIES OFFERING DIPLOMA IN NURSING
- Egerton University
- Kenyatta University
- Presbyterian University of East Africa
- Moi University
- University of Nairobi School of Nursing
How much is nursing in Kenya?
How much does it cost to complete a nursing course in Kenya. On average, it costs anything between u. 35000 to shs. 100,000 per semester/trimester as tuition fees for Diploma.
What are the admission requirements for nursing?
Individual universities set academic entry requirements for an adult nursing degree. You will usually need at least five GCSEs at grade C or above (possibly in English or literature and a science subject), plus two A-levels or the equivalent of A3. Best Nursing Colleges in Kenya
How do I become a nurse in Kenya?
- Diploma in KRN/M, KRCHN or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BScN)
- At least two years working experience as a registered nurse in a hospital.
- C- and above in the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
- Be registered by the Nursing Board of Kenya and have a valid license to practice.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- List of Registered Nursing Colleges in Tanzania
- Mirembe School of Nursing Application Form 2022-2023
- Bloemfontein Mediclinic Learning / Nursing Centre- Free State, Fees And Courses