ADB AppControl: Download Free ADB AppControl extended version;- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows to 32 and 64 bit, as well as Windows 11 and Other Panel, all execute the software without any issues.
ADB AppControl: Download Free ADB AppControl extended version
ADB AppControl is a brand-new, practical desktop program that makes it simple to control the apps on your Android device. Bloatware and unpleasant pre-installed system programs can be disabled, and a contemporary graphical interface can be used to install new ones. The program has a lot of practical features that let you improve how your device works for you. This is the exact tool you need—once you use ADB AppControl, you’ll realize that working with applications via adb has never been so simple.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, and.NET Framework 4.6 or higher are requirements for the system.
Android limitations prevent system programs from being completely removed, and their apk files will always be present on the device. Without root access, they cannot be eliminated. These programs are not installed for the operating system, hence they will not launch or function.
- ADB Console with favorites commands
- Fastboot support
- Logcat logs
- Auto permission granting for popular apps (Tasker, Battery Stats, etc.)
- Simple file upload
- Extended Settings
- And many other features are now in the future!
- Disable and uninstall applications without root
- Multiple apps installing
- Full Split Support (APKS)
- Saving APK files of installed applications
- Permissions Manager for applications
- Saving and loading applications list-presets
- Quick search for apps on Google Play, ApkMirror, F-Droid and others
- Displaying device information
- Changing the screen resolution and DPI
- Hiding icons in the status bar
- Device remotely control
- Virtual volume, power, camera and navigation buttons
- Creating screenshots of the device screen
- Quick reboot in recovery and bootloader
This is an expanded guide for setting up ADB AppControl.
Go to your downloads folder after you’ve downloaded the file. Simply use any RAP extractor, such as Winrar, Win-zip, or 7zip, to extract the file after that. Version of the ADB AppControl extended Update When you access the file after extraction, all relevant features will be available in a new window. Available For Installation on Your Device. If you ran across any difficulties.
ADB AppControl extended Usage Notice!
Do not use this post or the downloaded program on any other device unless you own it. It should only be used for educational and research purposes. We won’t be held accountable for your use of this tool.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What is ADB app control?
ADB AppControl is a brand-new, practical desktop program that makes it simple to control the apps on your Android device. Bloatware and unpleasant pre-installed system programs can be disabled, and a contemporary graphical interface can be used to install new ones.
What can you do with ADB on Android?
You can interface with a device using the flexible command-line tool known as Android Debug Bridge (adb). The adb command makes it easier to perform a number of device-related tasks, including installing and troubleshooting apps. It also gives you access to a Unix shell so you may execute various commands on a device.
How do I enable adb on my Android phone?
By using ADB, enabling Device Owner Mode
- Access Settings.
- the “About device” page (Might be named slightly different)
- The “Build number” field should have 7 clicks. “Developer options” will then be enabled.
- Reset the settings.
- Then select “Developer options.”
- Go down and turn “USB debugging” on.
How do I connect to adb devices?
How to Use ADB to Connect an Android Device (Android Debug Bridge)
- Activate USB Debugging on your device in Step 1. On an Android phone, activate the USB debugging option under “Developer Option.”
- Go to the Android SDK folder in Step 2.
- Open the Command window in Step 3.
- Connect an external Android smartphone in step four.
What is shell on my Android phone?
A remote endpoint’s command shell should be launched. by means of the Android Access Console. Privilege users can access a virtual command line interface on distant systems via a remote command shell. The commands can then be entered locally and executed on the remote system. You have access to many shells.