PSIRA Online Booking;- PSiRA is for Private Security Industry Regulation Act, and its purpose is to govern the private security industry and exert effective control on the practice of security service provider occupation in the public and national interest, as well as the private security industry’s own interests.
PSIRA Online Booking | onlineservices.psira.co.za 2022
PSIRA Online Booking | onlineservices.psira.co.za | PSIRA online booking first time
Psira online booking first time
PSiRA’s web services are designed for the private security business, allowing them to communicate with PSiRA and schedule appointments with PSIRA. South African citizens (users) can also use it to verify the security providers who work in their homes and/or offices. This enables users to be assigned to registered security providers.
Accessing PSIRA Online Booking System
- To receive your unique login name and password, you must first complete the certification procedure.
- On the home page, go to https://onlineservices.psira.co.za/onlinebooking/bookingview.
- Then, at the top of the page, touch “New Reservation.”
- To proceed, you must first choose your character and then click Next.
Fill in all of the required information and click “Register.”
- It will confirm the information received through the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) technique.
- To begin your account, click the link provided in the activation message sent to your preferred contact method.
- Log in to your PSIRA account using the username and temporary password you got via email or SMS.
- Candidates should then request that you update your password.
PSIRA Online Booking Procedures -onlineservices.psira.co.za
Step 1: Go to the official PSIRA website by clicking on the link below.
Step 2: As stated below, click on “NEW BOOKING.”
Step 3: As indicated below, enter the required information such as ID NUMBER, NAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER, and PSIRA NUMBER.
Read Also: Airbnb South Africa 2022 – How Airbnb Works
Step 4: Once you’ve completed all of the needed fields on the form, click submit to complete your reservation.
1. How long does it take for PSiRA to approve an application?
12 business days
NB: Please inform your clients that the 12-day waiting period does not include weekends or holidays.
2. How do I obtain my Psira certificate?
Except for the central office, go to your nearest PSiRA branch. For first-time pick-up, please bring your ID book.
3. Where can I get a PSiRA individual registration form if I don’t want to go to a PSiRA branch?
Simply go to www.psira.co.za, click on publications, scroll down to downloads, select the option for the registration form, and select the one you desire.
4. How will I be notified if my Psira application is approved?
To check the status of your application, call our customer service line at 086 133 3850 and have your ID number accessible.
Visit www.psira.co.za, go to online verification on the far right of the home screen, input your id number, click I’m human, then submit.
5. Do you think you could post my certificate?
No, this is not possible; please notice that our systems require the owner’s finger print to print the certificate; as a result, you must personally visit our offices for assistance.
6. Is it possible for someone else to renew my individual certificate on my behalf?
Unfortunately, you must personally visit any of our offices, excluding the head office, with the relevant documentation in order for us to verify your finger print on the system and print the certificate for you.
If you are employed, your employer can renew your certificate on your behalf if you give them permission.
7. Does the individual/business certificate expire after a certain period of time?
** Individual certificates have a 24-month expiration date, whereas business certificates have a 12-month expiration date.
8. What does it take to renew a company certificate?
** Annual fees paid in whole or sign acceptance of debt; ** Application letter from business (written on business letterhead);
Certificate of tax clearance; COID registration (if the business has employees).
9. What are the conditions for renewing your personal certificate?
**Application form must be completely filled out (Renewal of individual certificate form)
** Payment of fees (Certificate R40 First renewal / R20 Second renewal / R90 Re-issue and upgrade, ID Card R60 First issue / R90 Re-issue and upgrade)
** A copy of the first page of the ID document that has been authenticated.
** The original PSiRA certificate (or an affidavit if it is lost or misplaced).
Check Also: 10 Best Restaurants in Durban You Should Visit