New Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania 2022:- Search for Current Job Opportunities in Tanzania, Apply for administration officer as announced at Total Energies company, minimum qualifications, mode of applications..
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania
- Job Description
- Candidate Profile
- Mode of Applications
New Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania 2022
Total Energies is a large energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil, biofuels, natural gas, green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to providing energy that is affordable, clean, reliable and available to as many people as possible. Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania
Operating in more than 130 countries, we place sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people. We have been active in Tanzania since 1969, where we are the leading marketers of products and services. We also lead community awareness initiatives in the country to promote health, road safety and education. Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania
OTHER JOBS THAT YOU MAY LIKE:
Latest Job Vacancies at Kigoma DC Tanzania 2022
Job Vacancies at NBC Bank Tanzania 2022
Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili Dodoma City Council 2022
Latest Job Vacancies at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Ltd 2022
Call for Interview at TRA (Tanzania Revenue Authority) 2022
Latest Various Job Vacancies at TCAA 2022
New Job Opportunities at Alaf Tanzania Limited 2022
New Job Opportunities at African Union (AU) Tanzania 2022
Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania
JOB TITTLE: Administration Officer Human Resources
COMPANY: Total Energies Company
JOB LOCATION: Dar es salaam
JOB TYPE: Full time
- Health, Safety, Environment and Quality: The Golden Rules and all TotalEnergies HSE rules and standards are respected by all employees, contractors, customers…
- Management of office rents and house rents for expatriates and country employees.
- To ensure that the office premises are in good condition i.e. housekeeping is well maintained by contacting the service providers.
- To ensure that all services are provided on a regular basis and deliver good value; Process and ensure that all invoices related to the operation of the office are paid on time. Services such as water, electricity, waste collection, hygiene, sanitation, etc.
- In general, ensure the smooth running of the office, and monitor and manage office supplies, such as stationery and other consumables to ensure it runs efficiently and effectively.
- Coordination of arrangements for meetings, visits and conferences related to the company.
- Responsible for all visas, work permits, residence permits, and other government requirements for expats and their families.
- To provide administrative assistance to senior management personnel.
- Guarding land assets, tracking movements and periodic updates of the asset register.
- Maintain administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
- Responsible for pest control for both offices and expatriate homes.
- Create, update and maintain Purchase Requisitions (PR) for HR and Administration department in accordance with procurement procedures.
- Responsible for company licenses; Application and regular updates and nursery.
- To perform any other task assigned by the Human Resources Manager. Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania
Candidate Profile & Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree – Business related fields. The requirement may be waived in place of appropriate direct experience in administrative and logistical activities.
- Three years of professional experience in administrative and logistical activities in reputable organizations.
- Proven analytical and written presentation skills and the ability to communicate with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent athletic skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- Ability to manage daily interactions with contracted external service providers and analyze their performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-regulate.
- Computer skills, including navigating the Internet, and various office applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a multicultural environment, establishing harmonious and effective working relationships within and outside the organization. Job Opportunities at Total Energies Tanzania
MODE OF APPLICATION
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
For more information just visit https://totalenergies.co.tz/