Latvian Government Scholarships For International Students 2022:- Search for Fully funded scholarships for international students, these scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Masters and PHD For international Students..
A scholarship is a form of financial aid that is given to students to continue their education. Scholarships are awarded based on various criteria, such as academic merit, diversity and inclusion, athletic skill and financial need. The award criteria usually reflect the values and goals of the awarding body or founder of the award. Latvian Government Scholarships
Latvian Government Scholarships For International Students 2022
The Latvian Government Scholarship 2022 is currently open for applications. Latvian scholarships are accessible to focus on undergraduate, expert and doctoral degree programmes. International students who intend to start their degrees this year or in 2023 are welcome to apply. Students from different countries that have an agreement with the Government of Latvia are eligible for a scholarship from the Government of Latvia.
The State Education Development Agency (SEDA), VIAA of Latvia, administers grants under the protection of the Ministry of Education and Science. Latvian language is used in class. Anyway, just relax, there are quite a few projects accessible in English. Students pursuing Bachelor’s, Expert and Ph.D. degrees will benefit from the Latvian Government Scholarship for 2022. Latvian Government Scholarships
Latvian Government Scholarships
- Country: Latvia
- Host: State Education Development Agency (SEDA)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
- Students in master’s and bachelor’s programs receive stipends of up to 500 euros.
- It can be used to cover the cost of meals and housing for students, as well as tuition fees if necessary.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship holders, a monthly stipend of 700 euros is offered.
Azerbaijan, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Mongolia, Moldova, Peru, Poland, Spain, Slovakia , South Korea, Turkey, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Estonia, Germany, Iceland, Indonesia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, USA.
- Since the projects are taught in both Latvian and English, students should have the option to transfer in one of the two dialects.
- Only countries that have agreed to an arrangement with Latvia are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship is only open to occupants of countries that provide cash proof for Latvian students.
- Students pursuing four years of undergraduate education are more likely than not to finish one year of coursework.
- Candidates must have a celestial science record to be considered. Latvian Government Scholarships
Mode of Application
- A recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) from the applicant is necessary (Europa’s format).
- The letter of motivation must include activities outside of studies related to the subject of study in Latvia or the applicant’s home country.
- Copies of higher education diploma certificates and most recent degree record are required.
- The applicant must submit a study plan for the duration of the program.
- Two employees have signed a letter of recommendation within the past six months.
FOR MORE INFORMATION DO NOT HESITATE TO VISIT HERE