Job Vacancies at Access Microfinance Bank:- Looking for the latest and current bank jobs, apply for Recovery specialist at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania, Duties and responsibilities, minimum qualifications, mode of application..
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and Micro Vest. AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality. Job Vacancies at Access Microfinance Bank
Latest Job Vacancies at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Ltd 2022
JOB TITTLE: Recovery specialist (8 Positions)
COMPANY: Access Microfinance Bank Ltd
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam and upcountry branches
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for qualified and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our bank across the areas we operate within the country as Recovery Specialist subject to commission-based conditions. Job Vacancies at Access Microfinance Bank
ALSO YOU MAY BE INTERESTED FOR:
Call for Interview at TRA (Tanzania Revenue Authority) 2022
Latest Various Job Vacancies at TCAA 2022
New Job Opportunities at Alaf Tanzania Limited 2022
New Job Opportunities at African Union (AU) Tanzania 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly recovery progress to line supervisor.
- Negotiate, monitor and report on arrangements made with overdue client on outstanding and
- Determine the appropriate recovery action and refer matters to debt collection agency where
- Analyze the assigned portfolio to see if escalation process has been done in order to allow debt
collection to take place.
- Liaise with debt collection agency on assigned debts portfolio to ensure recovery process is
- Investigate and allocate collaterals of clients and enforce loan repayment through available
information. Job Vacancies at Access Microfinance Bank
Minimum Qualifications and Experiences
Bachelors or Diploma holder in any field of study.
Previous experience on Credit/Recovery activities or ability to negotiate repayment
arrangements with clients will be an added advantage.
Good knowledge of the legal system, laws regarding recoveries of bad loans and enforcement of
Ability to persist with recovery efforts and effective recovery of outstanding and write off loans.
Diligent, self-committed, stable, objective and rational person is required.
Mode of Applications
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT send applications more than once.
- Interested applicants can submit their application letter and CV not later than 5
th March 2022.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
ALSO YOU MAY VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE COMPANY https://www.accessmfb.co.tz/