CSEE NECTA Results 2021/2022, Tazama Hapa Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2021/2022, NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022, Matokeo ya Form Four 2021/2022, How to Check Form Four Results 2021/2022..
NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022: These are the results of the Form Four exam for students who graduated in 2021/2022. This test was conducted in November 2021.
All students who took their exam (CSEE) get the results that are provided by NECTA. those who will pass their exams to join with advanced level for two year to study form five and six, also to get students who will be chosen to join various technical College in Tanzania.
For all these years the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) has been the chief administrator of the education unit, and therefore has the authority to announce the results of Form Four.
The results of Form Four for Academic year 2021 is already announced by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) on 15th January, 2022.
Where Can You Find NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022?
The NECTA CSEE results for 2021 can be found here on gospopromo.com because we have prepared this article to give you all the 4 form results that were taken in each year as listed below or will also be available on the official website of Tanzania National Examinations Board (NECTA) www.necta.go.tz
How to Check NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022?
After the release of NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022 Now students of Tanzania can check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results (CSEE) 2021/2022 online through the following 6 steps:
- Visit the official NECTA website www.necta.go.tz
- Click “Results” from the main menu bar.
- Then choose “Results” window will display all available result formats.
- Then select “Your Test Type” which is CSEE.
- Select the ‘Year’ you want to see results for 2021 examples
- The results will open and then choose your school using either the name or the index number to see the results for a specific school and students.
TO CHECK NECTA Form Four Results 2021/2022 Please Click The PDF Link Bellow:
The objectives of this examination are as follows:-
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects in secondary school.
- Also to assess the extent to which the student is able to use the acquired skills to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges of the individual and national development in general;
- To identify students who have the ability to continue learning to the level of advanced secondary school and other learning institutions.
- The holder of a CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply the skills of knowledge, understanding, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a wide range of activities.
TO GET MORE INFORMATION JUST VISIT necta.go.tz