Jobs in South Africa Pretoria;- Looking for a job in South Africa Pretoria? Check out our offers for October 2022! We have positions available in a variety of industries, so whether you’re looking for something in the public or private sector, we’re sure to have something that’s perfect for you.
Jobs in South Africa Pretoria: Offers in October 2022
There are many job opportunities in Pretoria, South Africa. The city is the capital of the country and is home to many businesses and government offices. There are also several universities located in Pretoria, which provide a steady stream of graduates looking for work. Jobs in South Africa Pretoria
October is a good time to look for jobs in Pretoria as many businesses are hiring for the holiday season. Retailers, hotels, and restaurants all need extra staff to cope with the increase in tourists and shoppers. There are also many opportunities for temporary work, such as event planning and catering. Jobs in South Africa Pretoria
If you are looking for a job in Pretoria, October is a good time to start your search. There are many businesses that are hiring extra staff for the holiday season. With a little effort, you should be able to find a job that suits your skills and interests.
Here are the Different Jobs in Pretoria for October 2022:
Birkenstock Sales Assistant- Menlyn
Full Job Description
Customer Service & Sales
- Acknowledge every customer within 30 seconds
- Deliver excellent customer service to every customer following the Birkenstock customer service procedures
- Establish your customer’s needs and use your technical knowledge to demonstrate benefits to meet those needs
- Close the sale & secure add on sales
- Invite your customer to back & turn them into Birkenstock fans
- Monitor your daily sales against your individual budget every few hours Jobs in South Africa Pretoria
Casual Team Member – Cotton On Kolonnade Centre
Company: Cotton On Group
Full Job Description
- Be customer obsessed, go above and beyond to create amazing moments.
- Hit your targets. You’re the key to a winning store.
- Be a Foundation Ambassador.
- Take direction, process with pace and make your store look amazing.
- Love our product and our customer
Project Co-Ordinator – Landscaping
Company: Mayfly Agri (Pty) Ltd
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have tertiary qualification in Pharmacology, Zoology, Entomology, Horticulture or similar
- Previous regulatory experience, ideally in crop protection, environmental science or animal products would be ideal
- Must have experience in compiling dossiers for Act 36 registrations and experience in writing protocols would be an advantage
- Experience or understanding of product development processes will be ideal
- Must be computer literate and have good communication skills Jobs in South Africa Pretoria
After Sales Technician
Company: Bosch Group
Full Job Description
Company DescriptionCorporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology. Jobs in South Africa Pretoria
Logistics Team Lead
Company: Holler Trade cc
Full Job Description
Company DescriptionHoller Trace cc is a Procurement and Export company based in Midrand with clients in Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Ghana, Rwanda, DRC, Malawi. Read More And Apply
Company: RCL FOODS Careers
RCL FOODS is seeking a Maintenance Assistant to join our Baking Division. Our Pretoria Bread Baking Plant is looking for a Maintenance Assistant that will assist Artisans with all maintenance related work. Need to maintain equipment according to specifications and in line with good engineering practices. The role will be based in Pretoria West and will report to the Maintenance Manager. Read More and Apply
1. Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa and is a major economic hub. The city is home to many large businesses and corporations, and there are plenty of opportunities for those seeking employment.
2. Pretoria is the capital city of South Africa, and it is also a major economic hub. The city is home to many government offices and businesses, and there are plenty of opportunities for those seeking employment.
3. Durban is a large city located on the coast of South Africa. The city is a major tourist destination, and there are plenty of opportunities for those seeking employment in the tourism industry.
4. Cape Town is the oldest city in South Africa, and it is also a major tourist destination. The city is home to many historical landmarks, and there are plenty of opportunities for those seeking employment in the tourism industry. Jobs in South Africa Pretoria
There are plenty of job opportunities in Cape Town, South Africa’s second-largest city. The most common industries in Cape Town are tourism, finance, and manufacturing.
The tourism industry is booming in Cape Town, thanks to the city’s beautiful beaches and world-famous landmarks. There are plenty of opportunities for jobs in hotels, restaurants, and tour companies.
The finance sector is also strong in Cape Town. The city is home to the South African Reserve Bank and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. There are many job opportunities for bankers, accountants, and financial analysts.
Manufacturing is another important industry in Cape Town. The city is home to a number of large factories that produce a variety of goods. There are many job opportunities for factory workers, engineers, and quality control experts.
Durban is the largest city in the province of KwaZulu-Natal and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Africa. It is known for its beautiful beaches, warm weather, and diverse culture.
There are many job opportunities in Durban. Some of the most popular industries include tourism, hospitality, retail, and manufacturing. There are also many opportunities for jobs in the government and NGO sector.
The average salary in Durban is around R15,000 per month. However, salaries will vary depending on the industry and position.
How to find a job in South Africa
There are many ways to find a job in South Africa. The most popular way is to use a recruitment agency. Recruitment agencies specialize in finding jobs for people. They will usually have a list of jobs that are available. You can also search for jobs online. There are many websites that list jobs in South Africa. Another way to find a job is to ask people you know if they know of any openings.
Once you have found a job that you are interested in, you will need to apply for it. This usually involves sending in a CV and cover letter. Sometimes you may also be asked to do an interview.
Finding a job in South Africa can be challenging, but there are many opportunities available if you are willing to look for them.
So there you have it, some of the best job offers in South Africa Pretoria for October 2022. If you’re looking for work in Pretoria, be sure to check out these great opportunities. And who knows, maybe one of them is perfect for you.
/You Might Like/
- International Jobs in Kenya | Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Drivers Jobs in South Africa 2022-The Best Places to Work and Live
- Teaching Jobs in South Africa 2022: How to Find the Right Job and Start a Career
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai Schools 2022-2023
- 6 Tips for Teaching Online: From Strategies to Tips and Tools