Teaching Jobs in Dubai Schools;- teaching jobs in Dubai 2022, Dubai teaching jobs, teaching jobs in Dubai for foreigners, teaching jobs in Dubai salary, responsibilities for teaching jobs in Dubai schools,
Who is a Teacher?
The teacher is a professional who teaches students based on the National Curriculum Guidelines in their respective fields. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, documenting progress and keeping in touch with parents. They communicate and assess needs to ensure that each student feels challenged but not overwhelmed by the material being covered.
ALSO SEE: Teaching Jobs Vacancies in Dubai 2022
Teaching Jobs in Dubai Schools 2022
- Hiring Organization: GEMS Education
- Post Name: Teachers
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: BEd or Bachelors Degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Salary: AED 4000 to AED 5000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
GEMS Education has 44 schools in UAE and Qatar, educating over 119,000 students, as well as schools in KSA, Egypt, Europe, Africa, India, Southeast Asia and North America. From humble beginnings and a single school, GEMS Education has grown to become the largest K-12 private education provider in the world, operating leading international independent schools in six regions globally.
We are looking for a committed teacher to complement our qualified workforce of teachers. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a complete educational learning plan as per the requirements of the school. It will be essential to provide knowledge and education to students while also helping them to develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job and have the ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize the class and make learning easy and meaningful.
The goal is to help develop students’ interest in education and to be their loyal ally in the entire process of learning and development. Teaching Jobs in Dubai Schools
Responsibility of teaching jobs in Dubai schools 2022-2023
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio aids to facilitate learning
- Offer individual instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress, provide grades and feedback
- Keeping the classroom organized and organized
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and other stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events in the classroom and outdoors
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and themselves and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
Skills required for teaching jobs in Dubai schools 2022-2023:
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Full knowledge of educational best practices and legal educational guidelines in partnership with willingness to follow school policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organization and commitment
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowing CPR
- A certificate in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education
How to Apply for Teaching Jobs in Dubai 2022-2023?
To apply for this Jobs please just click on the “APPLY NOW” below
- Jobs in USA 2021-2022
- Teaching Job At Dubai British School Jumeirah Park
- Best Steps For Finding a New Job