Job Vacancies at Precision Air Services Plc | Reservation and Ticketing Sales Agent Job at Precision Air Tanzania| Apply For The Job Now at Precision Air Services Plc..
Job Vacancies at Precision Air Services Plc
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline operating in partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and to maximize the satisfaction of our clients, we would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Reservation and Ticket Sales Agent (1 job)
Reports to: Sales Manager – North & Lake District
Service station: KILIMANJARO
Statement of purpose of the role:
- To provide efficient and effective customer-focused passenger ticket sales and reservations.
Main Responsibilities / Responsibilities
- Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations, and seat selection for customers on PW flights in accordance with carrier policies and procedures and customer expectations.
- Provide quotes and flight details for all PW customers including group quotes and reservations.
- Ensure submission of daily sales reports and sales dispatches in accordance with company procedures.
- Handle and issue electronic tickets on behalf of the company and in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Handling flight disruptions, advising customers, reissuing and revalidating e-tickets
- Handling telephone and email inquiries regarding travel information.
- Make external calls to promote PW products as directed by management.
- Protect and enhance revenue collection to meet carrier and customer expectations
- Handle the sale of parcels as per company policy.
- Compile and develop an accurate database of customer details without pre-booking.
- Reasonably concern for your own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your actions or omissions while performing your duties/tasks.
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it to comply with relevant regulatory provisions and standards.
- Use all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company in the correct manner.
- Inform the Company, without delay, of any defects in procedures or equipment of which it is aware that may compromise safety.
- Take all reasonable and practicable measures, including providing safety reports, to prevent injury or death to themselves or other persons and damage or loss of the aircraft.
- For safety’s sake, avoid intentionally interfering with anything provided by the company
Any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor
Key Performance Indicators
- Meets specific passenger ticket sales targets
- 100% accuracy in bidding and collecting money
- Answer the phone within 3 rings
- Redial all missed calls
- Reply to emails within 20 minutes
- No complaints about customer service
- Team player
- Proactive/result oriented
- Pleasant and presentable
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and self-motivation
- Customer service in an airline environment
ALSO YOU MAY LIKE:
NOTE: Job Vacancies at Precision Air Services Plc
Knowledge, skills and experience
- University degree/diploma in social sciences or business
- IATA / UFTAA Foundation / Consultant Diploma an added advantage
- Certificate in Computer Applications Related
- Experience in providing service in a demanding consumer environment
- Proficiency in appropriate foreign languages, an added advantage
DEADLINE: Not later than 19th December 2021
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services plc
PO Box 70770
For more Information Just Visit https://www.precisionairtz.com/\