Job Opportunity at Sokowatch Tanzania 2021-2022, If you are Looking For the Good Job Here you go, Sokowatch Salary, Sokowatch Tanzania Contacts, Sokowatch Tanzania Address..
Sokowatch is transforming societies across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we repair inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, without the need for wholesalers or banks.
Thousands of retailers across Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda are using Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and inexpensively as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We look forward to growing our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Credit Administration Assistant
You are responsible for implementing Sokowatch’s financial services strategy in the branch. You are the owner of Sokowatch Financial Services product delivery objectives including working capital financing, asset financing, insurance and other upcoming financial products.
Your mission in our vision
Financial services will be the biggest factor that distinguishes Sokowatch from its competitors. By crafting a suite of financial services/products that not only meet the needs of our clients but also enhance their profit potential – Sokowatch will become an indispensable long-term partner of our clients.
Our strategy is to provide a world class customer experience in terms of access to essential financial services through effective education and signals that allow our customers to transition to more sophisticated financial products. In the long run, these more sophisticated financial products will be the profitability driver of the financial services business.
NOTE: Job Opportunity at Sokowatch Tanzania 2021-2022
Dominate the DUKA market across Africa by being the number one partner for all goods and services by 2021. SOCKWATCH aims to be the platform through which our clients access a comprehensive offering of financial services that allows them to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reporting to: Regional and Key Account Manager
- Managing clients directly and in coordination with the sales team to ensure:
- Ensure they order the exact number of SKUs, and grow their own SKUs for each order in line with the goal
- Monitor client performance and advise in the event of a slowdown in business and hedge our risks
- Ensure to increase ARPU per month
- No other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure timely payment of credit, with the ability to escalate to ensure collection
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any similar field.
- Proven work experience in credit management
- Good understanding of lending procedures and credit related laws
- At least two years credit experience.
- Be prepared to travel regularly to customer sites.
- You have a lot of experience in customer negotiations.