Job Opportunities At Air Tanzania 2021-2022, 2 Job Vacancies at Air Tanzania – Aviation Security Officer Nafasi za Kazi Shirika La Ndege Tanzania, Here is the full Information and How to Apply;
Air Tanzania Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five-year strategic plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes network expansion in domestic, regional and international destinations as well as improvement of its internal operations and human capital management. Therefore, applications are invited from eligible Tanzanians for the position of Aviation Security Officer.
Position: Aviation Security Officer (2 positions)
- To ensure the security and safety of passengers and baggage from check-in to disembarkation as well as maintain the security of equipment directly associated with ATCL operations.
Qualifications FOR Job Opportunities At Air Tanzania 2021-2022
- Minimum advanced high school diploma
- You must have attended and passed a TCAA accredited examination course and relevant AVSEC training.
- Must be computer literate
- A law degree or any post-secondary qualification would be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years working experience in the field of aviation security
It must be Tanzania
- Responsible for ATCL security operations.
- Proactively supervise and control the security operations station to ensure the security of departure and arrival of ATCL flights
- Implementation of a security deployment plan to ensure safe coverage of all areas of operations.
- Ensure proper coordination with contracted aviation security providers for the entire ATCL process.
- Build good working relationships with security provision partners to facilitate immediate/immediate resolution of any security issues affecting ATCL.
- Ensure that contracted aviation security service providers consistently adopt procedures, processes and all other relevant modifications made to the ATCL Aviation Security Program
- Ensure proper handling, transportation and disposal of firearms and other prohibited items to comply with established standards.
- Conduct vulnerability checks and testing for contracted aviation security services to ensure ongoing business performance standards.
- Analyze trends of theft, theft and baggage loss and develop counter-security measures to ensure the security of company property, customers and employees.
- Conduct a preliminary investigation into all cases detected/reported within the scope of aviation security to ensure a speedy completion.
- Ensure safe collection and forwarding of lost and found property to Aviation Security Officer – Standards, training and records for handover to owner or disposal.
- Protect and ensure the safety of the company’s revenue through the collection of unpaid overweight fees.
- Attractive bonus and additional benefits as per ATCL criteria and incentive scheme.
Terms of Employment
- A fixed-term contract for a period of five (5) years
How to Apply For Job Opportunities At Air Tanzania 2021-2022
Interested applicants must submit a signed letter for consideration of applications accompanied by the following:
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all diplomas (including high school and birth certificate), and other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzania applicants who have studied outside Tanzania must have their diplomas approved by relevant authorities, such as the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examinations Board-NEC-TA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- The names and addresses of at least two Referees of good repute;
- Contact address, email address and trusted phone numbers of the applicant.
- The applicant must indicate their willingness to work in the country when needed.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application must be justified by legal consequences.
The deadlines to apply for Job Opportunities At Air Tanzania 2021-2022:
Duly signed letters of application must reach the undersigned within 14 days
From the first date of this advertisement:-
For more Information please Visit https://www.airtanzania.co.tz/
ALSO YOU MAY SEE: