Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) ;- YCF 2022 for South African (SA) Youths | South Africa 2022 Youth Challenge Fund | YOUTH CHALLENGE FUND – igniting youth entrepreneurship.
Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) 2022 for South African (SA) Youths
During Global Entrepreneurship Week, Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams, the minister of small business development, is unveiling the Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) (GEW2022).
For 15,000 qualified entrepreneurs, the YCF is available. It is a youth start-up assistance program designed to encourage the creation and expansion of youth-owned firms, advance digital literacy, boost the economy, and support job growth.
Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) 202 for South African (SA) Youths Qualifying Criteria:
- 18 to 35 years of age
- registered with CIPC, ready to register with SARS, and 100% SA UIF owned
- Are sufficiently involved in running and managing the company on a day-to-day basis, with at least one or more of the members working there full-time, preferably the primary applicant.
- ready to take part in BDS and mentoring (pre and post)
- a practical, sustainable, and commercially viable business idea.
Check Also: Miracle Thunder 2.82 Crack Without Box Free Download 2022
Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) 2022 for South African (SA) Youths Application Requirements:
- Applications must be submitted in full to YCF@sefa.org.za.
- Questions about funding should be sent to the YCF Hotline at 0860 663 7867 or by email at email@example.com.
- Small businesses in need of non-financial assistance will be directed to Seda for further assistance.
- Director and founding member resumes and certified ID copies
- Proof of the director(s)’ residential address(es) is necessary. The applicant must have an established physical address or domicile.
- submit a form of application online
- Documents for legally registering a corporation CIPC
- official identification documents for business proprietors
- Account documentation for a firm that is not more than three months established, as certified by the bank
Read Also: UN YPP Young Professionals Programme 2022/2023