How To Get ZIMSEC A-Level Results Online;- The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council is known by the initials ZIMSEC. In Zimbabwe, the primary and secondary school examinations boards are in charge of assessing, evaluating, and documenting pupils’ academic preparedness, learning progress, and skill acquisition. Details on How To Get ZIMSEC A-Level Results Online | www5.zimsec.co.zw may be found here.
Read Also: How to Apply for scholarships and get the best education possible 2022-2023
How To Get ZIMSEC A-Level Results Online
As per a report from The Herald, as soon as ZIMSEC A-Level results are released. Parents and guardians can view their child’s ZIMSEC A-Level results online, just like they could with the Grade 7 results from the previous year. Here are the procedures you must take to do this through ZIMSEC’s internet portal:
Enter www5.zimsec.co.zw on your browser or use the direct link below to go to ZIMSEC’s website.
- Click the “register new user” link if you have not previously done so.
- After that, you’ll arrive to a page where you can enter the necessary information.
- (If you are already signed up, just input your information.)
- Return to the home page after registering and enter your username and password.
- The student’s ZIMSEC A-Level results should thereafter be available online.
NOTE: According to ZIMSEC A Level Results, neither the applicant nor anybody else has received a phone confirmation of the results’ publication date. The advanced level results are given directly to the asking authorities, such as schools, colleges, universities, and employers, after the results are announced.
Also Read: College of Business Education (CBE) Dodoma