UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE];- The Uganda National Examinations Board was established by an Act of Parliament in 1983, Cap 137 Laws in Uganda; Legalization of all actions taken as from 1 July 1980 when work actually began.
UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE] 2022/2023
The Board is a corporate body tasked with organizing and managing examinations in Uganda for the completion of the elementary and secondary school cycles, as well as with doing research on examinations.
See Also: 129 Job Opportunities at Bagamoyo Sugar Limited
About UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE] 2022/2023
Every year, the management of the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) announces the results of the Preliminary Leave Examination (PLE), the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE), and the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE). The steps listed below must be followed by students who have written exams in order to view their results on the UNEB eReg portal.
Candidates, parents, and stakeholders will be able to access the results of specific students via SMS by typing the UCE Space> full index number, for instance 003301/368 and sending it to 6600 on all mobile networks. This is similar to how they were able to access the results of recent primary exams.
The UNEB site will allow teachers and school officials to obtain the results using their regular login information.
How To Check UNEB Results 2022/2023
One can check their Unev findings in a number of ways. You can follow the step-by-step instructions for these methods below.
Using Internet Browser
Enter ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results in your browser to access the results.
Enter the candidate’s index number in the field, then click “Search.”
It will load a page with candidate results.
Please be aware that you can access this service for free with just an internet connection.
Check Also: Teaching Jobs in China for foreigners 2022
- Visit Messages Send the exam code, such as PLE [leave a space] index number, to 6600 by typing it in.
- For instance, go to Messages, write PLE 000012/003, and send it to 6600 to see the outcome of PLE candidate 000012/003.
- The findings will then be sent to you through text message.
- Observe that this service costs 500 UGX each SMS.
Additional SMS example of checking results
- Go to your phone’s messages and type PLE to see the P7 UNEB PLE Results.
- Index PLE U000001 and send this to 6600, instead
- Go to messages on your phone, put UACE Index No, for example, UCE U0001/001, and send this to 6600 to receive S4 UNEB UCE Results.
- Go to messages on your phone, put UACE Index No, for example, UACE U0001, then email this to 6600 to receive S6 UNEB UACE Results.
- Go to messages on your phone, put TECH Index no, for example, TECH UT002/0001, and send this to 6600 to receive Technical Institute results
Also Read: How to Unsend a Sent Email 2022