Best Hospitals in Tunisia;-When you’re looking for a hospital in Tunisia, it’s important to consider your needs and preferences. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best hospitals in Tunisia based on various criteria, such as quality of care, patient satisfaction ratings, and more. You can use this information to make an informed decision when selecting a hospital for yourself or someone you love. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down to read about the top 15 hospitals in Tunisia!
Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
Tunis Medjez El Bab
1. Tunis Medjez El Bab Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Tunisia. It was founded in 1892 and today it provides comprehensive medical care for patients from all over the country. The hospital has a total of 240 beds, 60 of which are designated for children. In addition to providing medical care, the hospital also offers various specialized treatments such as cancer treatment, cardiac surgery, and trauma care.
2. The hospital is located in the heart of Tunis and close to many popular tourist destinations such as the Palace of Carthage, the Mosque of Mohammed III, and the Museum of Fine Arts.
3. Patients can reach the hospital by car or by public transportation. The hospital has its own helipad so that patients who require urgent medical attention can be transported directly to the facility.
4. The hospital staff is highly qualified and experienced in providing top-quality care to patients. They are committed to ensuring that each patient receives the best possible treatment regardless of their financial situation or nationality.Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
Tunis Carthage, with a population of more than 2 million people, is home to many hospitals and health care facilities. Here are the five best hospitals in Tunis Carthage:
1. Amzalama Hospital
2. Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Tunis (CHUT)
3. Hopital Salah Ben Youssef
4. Ibn Khaldun University Hospital (IHK)
Read;14 Best Tourist Attractions in Tunisia
Located in the capital of Tunis, Kef Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Tunisia. With an excellent reputation, Kef Hospital offers state-of-the-art medical services and facilities to patients.
Some of the features that make Kef Hospital stand out include its comprehensive range of treatments, its excellent infrastructure and its highly skilled and qualified staff. The hospital also has a wide range of specialist departments, including cardiology, oncology, neurology and pediatric surgery.
Kef Hospital is a leading institution in Tunisia and is known for its exceptional quality of care. Whether you are visiting Tunis for business or leisure, don’t miss out on Kef Hospital – it’s one of the best hospitals in Tunisia!Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
Hammamet Nawa is a spa town in Tunisia, located about 95 kilometers southeast of Tunis. According to the 2011 census, the population of Hammamet Nawa was 18,873. The town is notable for its hot springs, which are used for medical and therapeutic purposes; it also has a casino. The best hospitals in Hammamet Nawa include:
– Hôpital Civil Hammamet
– Hôpital Souissi
– Hôpital Ibn Khaldun
1. Sousse Falestin
Sousse Falestin is a top-ranked hospital in Tunisia. It is located in the city of Sousse, and offers a range of medical services to its patients. The hospital has a reputation for providing high-quality care, and its staff are known for their expertise in many fields.
2. Tunis Medicus
Tunis Medicus is another top-rated hospital in Tunisia. It is located in the city of Tunis, and offers a wide range of medical services to its patients. The hospital has a reputation for providing top-quality care, and its staff are known for their expertise in many fields.
3. Zarzis University Hospital
Zarzis University Hospital is also a top-rated hospital in Tunisia. It is located in the city of Zarzis, and offers a wide range of medical services to its patients. The hospital has a reputation for providing high-quality care, and its staff are known for their expertise in many fields.Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
The city of Gafsa, located in the center-east of Tunisia, is home to a number of top-notch hospitals. Here are five of the best ones:
1. Hôpital Al-Hashimi
2. Hôpital Mohammed V
3. Centre Hospitalier Régional de Gafsa
4. Hopital Ibn Sina
5. Hôpital Sousse
If you are looking for a top hospital in Tunisia, then Sfax Sousse is your best bet. This hospital has been ranked as one of the best in the world by several publications and is known for its excellent medical care. The hospital provides comprehensive services including emergency care, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, general medicine, and pediatric care. In addition to its extensive medical capabilities, the hospital also offers luxurious amenities such as a casino and a spa.Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
Monastir Monastir is one of the best hospitals in Tunisia. It is a 300-bed hospital with a wide range of services. The hospital has an extensive program for children, including pediatric surgery and pediatric oncology. There is also a well-equipped maternity ward and a birthing center.
Kairouan is the capital of Tunisia and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city is known for its many ancient mosques and its well-preserved Roman ruins. Kairouan has several hospitals, including the Tunis General Hospital and the Ibn Chambas Hospital.
Also Read;Top 12 Best Hospitals in Zimbabwe
11.Ayoun al Hamma
Ayoun al Hamma is a hospital located in the city of Kasserine. It was founded in 1989 and has since become one of the leading hospitals in the country. Ayoun al Hamma offersstate-of-the-art medical services and facilities, including a trauma unit, an intensive care unit, a pediatric ward, and a maternity ward. The hospital also has a helipad that can accommodate helicopters. Ayoun al Hamma is affiliated with several international organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO).Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
Beni Sakit is a town located in the south of Tunisia. It is home to one of the country’s top hospitals – the Ibn Khaldun Hospital. The hospital was founded in 1916 and has since been upgraded many times. It now has state-of-the-art facilities, including a maternity ward, an intensive care unit, and a children’s hospital.
The hospital is also well known for its surgical departments, which are among the best in Tunisia. In addition to its medical services, the hospital also provides education and training for doctors and nurses. Patients can also count on the hospital’s pharmacy and laboratory services.
Beni Sakit is a popular tourist destination due to its beautiful surroundings and excellent health care facilities.Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
Djerba Djerba is the most popular island in Tunisia and it is also known for its hospitable people, stunning beaches and fascinating history. It has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1982. The island has a population of just over 100,000 people and there are plenty of things to see and do on Djerba Djerba. You can explore the ancient ruins at Assaoui or take a hike up to the impressive Mount Tafetan. The island’s natural beauty is unrivaled and you can find some amazing restaurants and bars here too. If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday, Djerba Djerba is definitely worth considering.
One of the best hospitals in Tunisia is El Bayadh. This hospital has a long history and boasts of excellent medical care. It is located in the city of Tunis and offers a wide range of services, including surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, and general medicine. The hospital also has an extensive library with books on various medical subjects. In addition, the hospital has state-of-the-art facilities, including an intensive care unit and a cardiac tower.Top 14 Best Hospitals in Tunisia
- Does Tunisia have good healthcare?
Tunisia has a population of more than 11 million people, making it one of the most populous countries in North Africa. The country also boasts a number of world-class hospitals, many of which are ranked amongst the best in the region.
There are a total of ten hospitals listed in the 2013 World Health Organization (WHO) report that make up the country’s “ Essential Health Facilities”. These include:
1. Ain El Madina Hospital – designated as an “Essential Health Facility” by WHO, Ain El Madina Hospital is one of Tunisia’s most renowned medical institutions and is regarded as one of the top hospitals in North Africa. With over 700 beds and a staff consisting largely of highly qualified professionals, Ain El Madina offers state-of-the-art services including emergency room, maternity ward and pediatric care.
2. Bab Tabbaneen Hospital – Another “Essential Health Facility” hospital listed by WHO, Bab Tabbaneen Hospital is situated near Tunis City and was founded back in 1912. With over 600 beds and an extensive range of medical facilities including an emergency room, pediatric ward and neurosurgery department, Bab Tabbaneen is well equipped to handle any health crisis that may arise.
3. Sfax Military General Hospital – Originally built as a military hospital during World War II, Sfax Military General Hospital has since expanded to become one of Tunisia’s
- What is healthcare like in Tunisia?
Healthcare in Tunisia is of high quality and available to everyone. Many hospitals have state of the art technology and equipment, making it one of the best healthcare systems in the Arab world. Public healthcare is free for all Tunisians, although there are some nominal fees for specialist care. Private healthcare is also available but can be expensive.
There are a number of private clinics and hospitals in Tunisia that offer top-quality services at reasonable costs. Some of the best private hospitals include: Hôpital Européen Charles Nicolle, Hôpital Albert Schweitzer, Hopital Privé La Marsa, and Hopital Privé Monastir.
Tunisia is a beautiful country with a lot to offer, both in terms of culture and healthcare. In this article, we’ve put together a list of the top 15 hospitals in Tunisia based on their ratings from various review sites. Whether you’re looking for an acute care hospital or، something more specialized، our list should have everything you need to make an informed decision. So if you’re thinking about making the move to Tunisia، be sure to check out these top15 hospitals!