Free Daily 4G Internet Trick on Safaricom Kenya;- How To Get Free Daily 4G Internet Trick on Safaricom Kenya | Safaricom Free Bundles 2022: A Step-by-Step Guide.
Safaricom Free Bundles 2022 | Free Daily 4G Internet Trick on Safaricom Kenya
I’ll explain how to use the Safaricom 4G+ network daily for free browsing in this article. Only educational reasons are intended by this.
Free Daily 4G Internet Trick on Safaricom Kenya Trick
Kenya is the home of the massive telecoms company Safaricom. It is well recognized for the MPesa mobile money service. I’ll explain how to use Safaricom’s 4G+ network daily for free browsing in this post. Just for educational purposes, please.
How does the Safaricom free Internet trick work in 2022?
The Safaricom Education Pack, which is designed for e-learning, is used in this trick. Every day, this limited data is replenished; it is not endless (a maximum limit is specified). To sign up for the free plan and make the SIM eligible for free access, the user must phone *544*27#.
What are the Requirements for the Safaricom Free Bundles 2021 ?
You will need the following in order for this trick to be successful.
- A SIM card from Safaricom. Verify that you do not have a current subscription bundle.
- An iPhone or an Android device
- Any tunneling app, such as Psiphon
- Valid Internet Protocol Settings
In this post, the Psiphon app will be used as an example. How do you get the Psiphon application?
Users using Android devices can download from:
- Via this link, visit the Google Play store
- or using this link to Psiphon’s official website
- Users of Apple’s iPhones can download from this page.
Use this link to download the app if you are using a desktop or laptop.
The daily package can then be activated by dialing *544*27#.
How to use the Psiphon app for free internet on Safaricom Kenya?
- Set up your internet connection using the default APN.
- Install any tunneling app of your choice, such as Psiphon, as mentioned above.
- Download the Psiphon app to your computer or smartphone.
- Navigate to Options and select “More Options”: Interact via an
- Use system network settings and HTTP Proxy are both checked.
- Go back to the home page and select “Connect”.
- While it lasts, take advantage of Safaricom’s free internet.
Disclaimer: The sole intent of this article is educational. It alerts the appropriate Internet Service Provider to correct any mistakes.