List of Registered Colleges in Kwazulu Natal| The best way to get higher education is through a registered college that offers high quality education.
It is not uncommon for young South Africans to join bogus institutions and get frustrated afterwards. It must be like this what I represented at the Ministry of Education. Registered Colleges in Kwazulu Natal
Also you might like: Top 10 Universities in South Africa 2022
List of Registered Colleges in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa 2022
In South Africa, all colleges must be registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) under the Continuing Education and Training Act 2006. If the institution is not among the colleges registered with the Department of Education, it is illegal. Private colleges must also be accredited by the Higher Education Quality Authority (HEQC) and Umalusi. Colleges that fall under the Quality Council for the Professions and Trades (QCTO) and are registered with QCTO do not need to be registered with DHET. Also Read Top 10 Universities in South Africa 2022
Below are the list of registered colleges in Kwazulu Natal, through these colleges you may aside to choose the best one among of them:
- Berea College of Technology (Pty) Ltd – 2000 / HE07 / 004
- South African College of Commerce and Computer (Pty) Ltd – 2010 / HE07 / 007
- Damelin (Pty) Ltd – 2001 / HE07 / 009
- Empori Institute of Higher Education (Pty) Ltd – 2008 / HE07 / 004
- City Campus of ICESA (Pty) Ltd – 2000 / HE07 / 001
- Hotel School International (Pty) Ltd – 2000 / HE07 / 005
- Lyceum College (Pty) Ltd – 2001 / HE07 / 011
- MANCOSA (Pty) Ltd t / a Management College of Southern Africa – 2000 / HE07 / 003
- Oval International Computer Education (Pty) Ltd – 2000 / HE07 / 030
- South African Production Management Institute (Pty) Ltd (PMI) – 2000 / HE07 / 011
- Regent Business School (Pty) Ltd – 2000 / HE07 / 012
- Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology (Pty) Ltd, trading as Richfield (RGIT) – 2000 / HE07 / 008
- Seth Moketimi Methodist School Course – 2010 / HE08 / 002
- St. Joseph’s Theological Seminary NPC – 2003 / HE08 / 003
- Union Bible Institute NPC – 2010 / HE08 / 001
Search out for: List of Registered Nursing Colleges in Tanzania
How to check if the college is registered with the Ministry of Education?
The Higher Education Act 1997, Section 54(2)(1), requires the Department of Vocational Education and Training (DHET) to issue a list of registered colleges across the country. Every South African has the right to access this list. Therefore, obtaining accreditation from the Ministry of Higher Education and Training is easy and straightforward.
A prospective learner should only choose a college if it is on the official list of registered colleges in South Africa. The Higher Education Record section is a catalog of all Umalusi accredited colleges and SETA-registered colleges. It also includes a list of SAQA accredited institutions. SETA stands for Skills Education Training Authorities while SAQA is an acronym for South African Qualifications Authority.
Get more information HERE