Programmes and Courses Offered at ITA;-Institute of Tax Administration- The Institute offers several regular long-term programs in customs and tax management leading to certificate, ordinary diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate awards. The Institute also conducts short-term training programs and confers awards to eligible trainees.
The Institute of Tax Administration (ITA) is an integral part of Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA). The history of ITA dates back to the era of the former East Africa Community (EAC) that collapsed in 1977, with the idea to establish ITA as an offshoot of the then Mombasa Customs Training Centre to train customs officials. With the collapse of the EAC, the Government of Tanzania made, in 1982, a strategic decision to establish ITA as a training center not only for customs but also tax officials from the then two tax departments of Income Tax and Sales Tax under the Ministry of Finance. Programmes and Courses Offered at ITA
Programmes and Courses Offered at ITA 2022-2023 | Institute of Tax Administration
What we Offer at The Institute of Tax Administration (ITA)? | Programmes and Courses Offered at ITA
- The Institute offers several regular long-term programs in customs and tax management leading to certificate, ordinary diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate awards.
- The Institute also conducts short-term training programs and confers awards to eligible trainees.
- For all examinable programs the Institute confers its Proficiency Certificates/Diploma/Degree for trainees who meet criteria set under the ITA Examination Regulations, 2009 (as revised in 2013) or standards set by the National Council for Technical Education as the case may be.
- In addition, there are two other programs offered by the Institute, which are examinable by respective professional bodies.
- The Institute’s programs offer a unique blend of theoretical classroom training and real life customs and taxation experiences.
Programmes and Courses Offered at ITA | Course zinazotolewa na Chuo Cha Kodi
- Short Courses
- Basic Technician Certificate in Customs and Tax Management (CCTM)
- Ordinary Diploma in Customs and Tax Management (DCTM)
- Bachelor Degree in Customs and Tax Management (BCTM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Custom and Taxation (PGDCT)
- Masters of Arts in Revenue Law and Administration (MARLA)
- East African Customs and Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate (CFFPC)
How to Apply to Join Institute of Tax Administration (ITA)
Welcome to SARIS – OAS
- SARIS ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM is an efficiency system for applicants from different perspective academic areas to apply for different Universities by following simple and easiest steps to fulfil needs of application and admission to a particular University.
- It is a reliable online application system without any intervening time and immediately notification and status upon your application.
- Wise and recommended to read and understand admission requirements before starting application process. Admission Requirements.
- Click link to start application: Start Application.
Programmes and Courses Offered at ITA
- University of Pretoria-Entry Requirements for International Students 2022-2023
- University of Sydney Scholarships 2022-2023| Fully Funded
- Monash University Scholarships For International Students 2022-23
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Mzumbe University Admission Requirements 2022-2023
- Tumaini University Entry Requirements 2022-2023