Orodha ya Majina ya Sensa 2022 pdf;- download free pdf majina ya sensa 2022, majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 pdf download, majina ya sensa 2022 pdf download, majina waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 pdf, download majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022, About Census
A census is a process of obtaining and maintaining information about a particular population, housing or institution in a particular country. It is also a regular system of calculating the population.
The census differs from the sample method where information is obtained from only a small fraction of the population, sometimes as a census estimate. Census data are commonly used for research, marketing, and planning as the best method for sample research. In some countries, census data is used to divide representations in the national assembly.
Also See: Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022 (Download Free PDF)
About Tanzania Census
The Tanzania Census has been conducted after 12 years where the Tanzanian government has been conducting a population and housing census.
This helps in getting people and things across the country. After calculating and obtaining statistics of objects and settlements it gives them a general overview in planning how to develop its citizens.
Orodha ya Majina ya Sensa 2022 pdf
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), along with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), and the Ministry of Finance and Planning are putting the Census together.
By August 2022, the United Republic of Tanzania’s government intends to conduct a population and housing census.
What are the successful Sensa Job Applications?
In the population and housing census of 2022, 600 000 applications were received. According to Census Commissioner Anna Makinda, 674,484 persons applied for the jobs that were available during the census process.
Additionally, 575,672 of the applicants who submitted applications for all open positions had completed all application requirements. Orodha ya Majina ya Sensa 2022 pdf
Also See: Majina ya Waliochaguliwa Ajira za Sensa 2022 | Download PDF Census Jobs
What next after Sensa job application 2022?
The process of selecting and naming the participants in the population and housing census exercise now takes place after the job application activity.
Following the release of the names, Census Pro Commissioner Anna Makinda stated that interviewing the candidates for the exercise is the next step.
“There will be a brief interview because you can have someone else fill out the IT. Do we really want to see if he can fit in that activity, which will take place over the course of around 10 days?
Additionally, Anna Makinda stated that individuals who go through with the interview will sign a 21-day research agreement.
majina waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 pdf | Taarifa Za Sensa 2022
Rais Samia atoa wito kwa wananchi kushiriki Sensa ya Watu na Makazi
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government. Orodha ya Majina ya Sensa 2022 pdf
You May Like: Fomu ya Maombi ya Ajira za Sensa Tanzania 2022 | Form For Census Jobs
Preparations for the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The implementation of the population and housing census takes place in three main phases which are Pre-Census Period, Census Period and Post-Census Period.
Period Before Counting People
The pre-census period includes the preparation of the Census Management and Implementation Strategy Manual and other documentation, Demarcation of Census and Map Production Areas, Material Preparation (Questionnaires and Guidelines); Awareness, Experimental Census by 29 August 2021 one year before the Census itself; Establish census committees; holding meetings with statistical stakeholders; making purchases, making choices about the type of technology to be used, hiring investigators and supervisors, distribution of equipment; and preparing for the Census Assessment.
Questions to be Asked in the 2022 Census | Maswali yatakayoulizwa
The 2022 Population and Housing Census has fourteen modules that will be used to collect information on people and their settlements across the country.
The questions that will be asked will be: –
- Demographic information (age, gender, relationship, marital status, citizenship, n.k.);
- Questions about disability;
- Education Information;
- Mobility questions, as well as information on Tanzanians living abroad
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Zanzibari resident, birth certificate, passport, and driver’s license)
- Economic activities
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Maternity and Mortality Reports that occurred within the household
- Maternal mortality
- State of housing and ownership of various resources
- Agricultural and livestock issues
- Social security funds.
- The expectation of the Office is to better organize itself using the limited resources available to timely complete all preparatory activities including: –
- The task of allocating census sites at the local and local level which is the basis for achieving a quality census
- Preparation of census documents;
- Establishment of task teams / units for the purpose of sharing responsibilities; and
- Conducting a pilot Census on 29 August 2021 Orodha ya Majina ya Sensa 2022 pdf