Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022 (Download Free PDF);- Majina ya Waliopata ajira za sensa 2022, Majina ya walioitwa Ajira Za Sensa Tanzania, orodha ya majina ya sensa 2022 pdf, here are names called for census jobs 2022, how to check all names called for census jobs 2022.
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), along with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), and the Ministry of Finance and Planning are putting the Census together.
By August 2022, the United Republic of Tanzania’s government intends to conduct a population and housing census.
What are the successful Sensa Job Applications?
In the population and housing census of 2022, 600 000 applications were received. According to Census Commissioner Anna Makinda, 674,484 persons applied for the jobs that were available during the census process.
Additionally, 575,672 of the applicants who submitted applications for all open positions had completed all application requirements.
What next after Sensa job application 2022?
The process of selecting and naming the participants in the population and housing census exercise now takes place after the job application activity.
Following the release of the names, Census Pro Commissioner Anna Makinda stated that interviewing the candidates for the exercise is the next step.
“There will be a brief interview because you can have someone else fill out the IT. Do we really want to see if he can fit in that activity, which will take place over the course of around 10 days?
Additionally, Anna Makinda stated that individuals who go through with the interview will sign a 21-day research agreement.
When will be released majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF.
There is still no word on when the names of those who will be interviewed for and hired for Sensa jobs in 2022 will be released. They are currently analyzing applications to choose qualified candidates.
Also Read: Public notes for Nafasi za Kazi Sensa 2022
Majina ya Waliopata ajira za sensa 2022 | orodha ya majina ya sensa 2022 pdf
How to check Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022 (Download Free PDF)
A useful guide to check Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF is provided below:
- Access your internet-connected device.
- Make sure you have access to the internet.
- Afterward, go to the official website address at https://www.nbs.go.tz/index.php/sw/.
- Once the page has loaded, navigate to the newest news widget and look for the “majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF” document.
- Open the notification after seeing it to obtain the PDF attachment.
- Then, go to your device’s downloads folder and look for the PDF file you just downloaded there. To open it, make sure you have a PDF reader program like Microsoft Office, WPS, Google Driver, or another one installed.
- So, after it’s opened, look up your names. Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022
Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022
The links you’ll use to check names by area are listed below:
- DAR ES SALAAM
When Census Will be Conducted
The latest population and housing census was completed in 2012; the Tanzanian government has declared that the next one will take place on August 23, 2022. The sixth population and housing census since Tanzania’s incorporation of Tanganyika and Zanzibar will be conducted. Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022
About Census 2022
By August 2022, the United Republic of Tanzania’s government intends to conduct a population and housing census. The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), along with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), and the Ministry of Finance and Planning are putting the Census together. Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022
The last census to be done in the nation was in 2012, and it is a ten-year national exercise known as the Population and Housing Census. As a result, the Census of 2022 will be the sixth to be conducted in the nation since Tanganyika and Zanzibar’s union in 1964. Additional censuses were conducted in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002, and 2012. Download the Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Ajira za Sensa 2022 (Download Free PDF)
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
- The 2022 Population and Housing Census will be significant for several reasons, including:
- To aid the government in gathering fundamental data to support the Vision for Development 2025 implementation process, health and social change, as well as the monitoring of global development objectives;
- Population data helps district authorities construct development plans that take into account the requirements of the populace at the appropriate levels and help maintain a balance in the distribution of resources;
- Fundamental data on population demographics, socioeconomic position, and housing plans at all scales;
- Allocation when determining other metrics, such as individual GDP, GDP, employment and unemployment rates, and school enrolment rate;
- Information that will allow the government to track population growth, distribution, and other key environmental management metrics; and
- The cornerstone of participatory democracy and successful governance. For the efficient distribution of constituencies and altering administrative borders in local government, accurate census data is required.
For more information just Visit https://www.nbs.go.tz/index.php/sw/
Most of Frequently Asked Questions
Which ministry deals with census in Tanzania?
National Bureau of Statistics – Tanzania.
Where is National Bureau of Statistics?
Plot 762 Independence Avenue, Central Business District, Garki Abuja.
When was the last census in Tanzania?
The previous census took place in 2012. The United Republic of Tanzania was “born” in 1964, making the census of 2022 the sixth in the series to begin with. Censuses were also conducted in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002, and 2012.
When was the first census in Tanzania?
The first scientific census was conducted in 1958, however Tanzania has been conducting population counts since 1910. Since gaining independence in 1961, there have been four censuses: in 1967, 1978, 1988, and 2002. 2012 will see the fifth post-independence census.