Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022

usgn

Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022:- Latest Updates about Simba Sport Club, Latest Updates about USGN, Head to Head statistics and team results..

The CAF confederation cup is one of the biggest tournaments organized by the Confederation of African Football (CAF). It is the second largest club competition after the Club Championship.
These competitions have been very popular as they feature different clubs from different countries who are doing well in their home leagues.
In this season Simba is the one representing Tanzania after becoming the champion of Tanzania last season. Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022

Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022

USGN vs Simba prediction summary

USGN meets Simba in a match of a Group Stage – 2 round in World CAF Confederation Cup on 20.02 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Simba and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for USGN team to score and less than 3.5 for Simba. USGN chances to win are 10%. Simba chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.

USGN scored 5 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas Simba scored 7 against 3 in its 3 last games. USGN scored 1.7 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas Simba scored 2.3 against 1.0 in its 3 last games. Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022

Teams USGN and Simba have played 2 matches so far. USGN won 0 matches in total while Simba won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.

USGN scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches played at home USGN won 0. USGN won 0 matches out of 1 played away.

Simba scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches played at home Simba won 1. Simba won 1 matches out of 1 played away. Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022

 

KIKOSI CHA SIMBA LEO (SIMBA SQUAD)

  1. AISHI MANURA
  2. SHOMARI KAPOMBE
  3. MUHAMED HUSSEIN
  4. JOASH ONYANGO
  5. HENOCK INONGA
  6. JONAS MKUDE
  7. PAPE OSMAN SACKO
  8. SADIO KANOUTE
  9. JOHN BOCCO
  10. MZAMIRU YASSIN
  11. BENARD MORRISON

Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022

SUBSTITUTIONS:

i Ally Salum

ii Gadiery Maichel

iii Medie Kagere

iv Yusuph Muhiru

v Gymison Mwanuke

vi Israel Mwenda

vii Pascal Wawa

Kikosi cha Simba Leo USGN vs SIMBA CAF Confederation Cup 2022

FOR MORE MATCH UPDATES PLEASE VISIT https://www.livesoccertv.com/