How To Make a Lowes Credit Card Payment | Credit Card Options at Lowe’s | Methods of Payment | Payment using credit card over the internet | By Post | In-Store | On the phone
About Credit Card
A credit card is a payment card that is issued to users (cardholders) to allow them to pay a merchant for products and services based on their existing debt (i.e., promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts plus the other agreed charges). The card issuer (typically a bank or credit union) opens a revolving account for the cardholder and extends a line of credit from which the cardholder can borrow money for merchant payments or cash advances.
Consumer credit cards and business credit cards are the two types of credit cards available. The majority of the cards are plastic, however there are a few metal cards (stainless steel, gold, palladium, and titanium) as well as a few gemstone-encrusted metal cards.
How To Make a Lowe’s Credit Card Payment
If you frequently shop at Lowe’s, the Synchrony Bank Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card can be a useful tool. Your Lowe’s credit card account can mean big savings on home projects or better margins for your contracting firm, with daily savings of 5% on purchases and choices for financing large projects.
Any benefits you may receive, however, are contingent on you paying your payment on time to avoid finance charges.
That’s why it’s critical to understand the many payment options available for your Lowe’s credit card account. Lowes Credit Card
You have a few choices for paying off your Lowe’s Credit Card:
- Online Payment: You can use your bank account, debit card, or credit card to make a payment by logging into your Lowe’s Credit Card account online. Simply enter your username and password on the Lowe’s website’s Lowe’s Credit Card login page, then choose “Make a Payment” from the account menu. To enter your payment information and send your money, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Automatic Payments: With your Lowe’s Credit Card account online, you can set up automatic payments. Simply choose “Enroll in AutoPay” under the “Payments” page in your account settings. You have the option of paying the minimum required each month, your entire balance, or a set monthly amount.
- Via phone: Call the number listed on the back of your Lowe’s Credit Card to make a payment over the phone. To enter your payment information and send your money, follow the on-screen instructions.
- In-Store: Every Lowe’s location accepts payments in-person for Lowe’s Credit Cards. Visit the customer service counter and just enter your card details and the payment total.
Please be aware that payments received by 5 p.m. Eastern Time will be applied to your account the following business day. After that time, any payments you make will be applied to your account the following business day. To prevent late fines and interest charges, please sure to make your payment on time or before the deadline.
Lowe’s Credit Card Options | Credit Card Options at Lowe’s
Lowe’s offers a variety of credit cards to satisfy the needs of different clients, in addition to the Lowe’s Advantage card. When making a Lowe’s credit card payment, it’s critical to know which card you have so that your payment is directed to the correct location.
Synchrony Bank issues the following cards:
- Advantage Card from Lowe’s
- Lowe’s Visa Reward Program
- Business Account at Lowe’s
- Accounts Receivable at Lowe’s
Lowe’s also offers an American Express Business Rewards card.
Ways To Pay Your Lowe’s Credit Card | Methods of Payment
When it comes to making a payment on your Lowe’s credit card, you have various alternatives to select from at your leisure. The processes to complete payments via each method are as follows:
Making a Lowe’s Online Payment | Payment using credit card over the internet
To make an online payment, you must first create an account with the bank that issued your Lowe’s credit card. Visit the American Express login page to make a payment on your American Express Lowe’s Business Rewards credit card.
For cards issued by Synchrony:
- Go to Lowe’s online payment page to make a payment.
- To begin the registration process, enter your account number and ZIP code for Synchrony-issued cards, as well as your card number and card ID number.
- To complete the registration and log in to your online account, follow the steps on the screen.
- Create a payment plan and stick to it. To complete the payment, you’ll need your bank account and routing details.
How To Use Lowe’s QuickPay To Make an Online Payment
The QuickPay service of Synchrony Bank allows you to pay your bill online without logging in. Go to Lowe’s QuickPay page to use this option. Follow the prompts to finalize your payment by entering your credit card information, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your billing ZIP code.
Making a Lowe’s Card Payment by Mail
Lowe’s accepts mail-in payments as well. You can mail a check or money order to the address on your billing statement, or just use the addresses below:
Making a Lowe’s Credit Card Payment in Store
Your Lowe’s credit card can be paid in any Lowe’s store. Visit the customer service desk if this is your first time making an in-store payment. A person may walk you through the payment procedure.
Making a Lowe’s Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can pay your Lowe’s credit card over the phone, however an accelerated phone payment fee may apply. Call the appropriate number for your account type: