How To Make a Gap Credit Card Payment;- Online Gap Credit Card Payment | Mail-In Payment for Gap Credit Cards | Phone Payment for Gap Credit Cards | Fees for late arrival
About Credit Card:
A credit card is a payment card that is issued to users (cardholders) to allow them to pay a merchant for products and services based on their existing debt (i.e., promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts plus the other agreed charges). The card issuer (typically a bank or credit union) opens a revolving account for the cardholder and extends a line of credit from which the cardholder can borrow money for merchant payments or cash advances.
Consumer credit cards and business credit cards are the two types of credit cards available. The majority of the cards are plastic, however there are a few metal cards (stainless steel, gold, palladium, and titanium) as well as a few gemstone-encrusted metal cards.
Also Read: How To Make a Lowes Credit Card Payment
How To Make a Gap Credit Card Payment
A Gap credit card might be beneficial to shoppers who visit Gap or any of its sister stores. By utilizing the Gap credit card or Gap Visa credit card issued by Synchrony Bank, you can not only receive more time to pay for your purchases, but you can also earn benefits.
Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, and the branded outlet stores accept Gap credit cards. Any store that accepts Visa payments will take Gap Visa cards.
To keep your account in good standing, you’ll need to make the needed payments by the due date once you’ve made your purchases. Gap credit card payments can be made online, via mail, or over the phone. Unfortunately, Gap credit cards are not accepted in shops at this time. Here’s some more information on your payment alternatives.
There are a few methods to pay if you have a Gap credit card:
- Online: By connecting into your account on the Gap credit card website, you can make a payment online. From there, you can plan monthly payments or create a one-time payment.
- Call the Gap credit card customer service line at 1-800-887-1198 to make a payment over the phone.
- Mail: To the address shown on your statement, send a cheque or money order. Make sure your account number is written on the check or money order.
- In-store: Cash, checks, or debit cards are all acceptable forms of payment at any Gap or Gap Factory location.
Making your payments on time is crucial to avoiding late penalties and interest costs. To help guarantee that your payments are made on time, you can set up alerts or automated payments.
How To Make a Gap Credit Card Payment Online
You must first register for online access before making a Gap credit card payment. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the Cardmember Account Service.
- To register, simply click here.
- Please enter your account number as well as your ZIP code.
- To create an account, follow the steps on the screen.
You can log in to finish the payment after you’ve completed the registration process. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Gap credit card account at the login page.
- “Pay your bill” will appear.
- Fill in your bank’s name, account number, and routing number.
- Choose the amount you’d like to pay. You have the option of paying the minimum payment due, the sum from a prior statement, your current balance, or any amount up to your current balance.
- Send your payment in.
You can use the “Pay as Guest” tool on the Cardmember Account Services page if you don’t want to log in to your account. Give your card number, your Social Security number’s last four digits, and your billing ZIP code. Then, to submit the payment, simply follow the prompts.
How To Make a Gap Credit Card Payment by Mail
You can also send in your Gap payment by mail. Make a check or money order for the minimum payment that is due. Include the payment coupon from your billing statement with the payment, or write the account number on the check. Then mail everything to the address on the back of your card.
Use this payment address for Gap store cards:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Use this payment address for Gap Visa cards:
Gap Visa/Synchrony Bank
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
How To Make a Gap Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can also make free credit card payments over the phone with Gap. Gather your credit card number, bank account number, and bank routing number before paying by phone.
Gap credit card services can be reached at 800-887-1198. For Gap Visa credit cards, call 866-450-4467. To schedule your payment, simply follow the automatic prompts. The automated system is free to use, but expedited payments made through a customer care professional will incur a fee.
Late Fees for Gap Cards
You’ll be charged a late fee if you don’t pay your Gap credit card bill on time. The standard late charge is $27. The price will escalate to $37 if you’ve had a late fee imposed to your account in the previous six billing cycles.