Call For Interview at TPA (Tanzania Pots Authority) 2022:- Search and Find the latest jobs in Tanzania, Tangazo la kuitwa kwenye usaili TPA, All Names Called for The Interview, Interview Schedule….
The Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) was established by the Ports Act No. 17 of 2004 as landlord port authority. It operates a system of ports serving the Tanzania hinterland and the landlocked countries of Malawi, Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda. Call For Interview at TPA
TPA currently performs the role of both a Landlord and Operator with the main functions of promoting the use, development and management of ports and their hinterlands, entering into contracts for the purpose of delegating the powers of the Authority (through licensing and concessioning ports services). Call For Interview at TPA
Call For Interview at TPA (Tanzania Pots Authority) 2022
Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the Authority
Port T a n z a n i a (TPA), would like to inform all job applicants who have applied for a job
that the interview is expected to take place on March 03, 2022 and finally arrange for them
job centers job applicants who will pass the interview.
Call For Interview at TPA
READ OUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF CALL FOR INTERVIEW
For more information do not hesitate to visit https://ports.go.tz/
Objectives of TPA
- To establish and coordinate system of Harbours.
- To provide facilities relating to Harbours and provide harbour services.
- With the approval of the Minister, to construct and operate new Harbours.
- To construct, operate and maintain beacons and other navigational aids.
- To carry on the business of stevedore, wharf age or lighter man.
- To act as a warehouseman to store goods, whether or not the goods have been or are to be, handled as cargo or carried by the Authority.
- To consign goods on behalf of the other persons to any place either within or outside the United Republic.
- With the approval of the Minister, to act as carriers of goods or passengers by land or sea.
- To provide amenities or facilities that the Authority considers necessary or desirable for persons making use of the facilities or services. Call For Interview at TPA