New Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Tanzania 2022:- Apply to work at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine, Nafasi za kazi Mgodini (Bulyanhulu), Apply as Cycle Count Officer, Latest Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold mine, Duties and responsibilities.
The Bulyakhulu Gold Mine is an underground gold mine in the Shinyanga region of Tanzania, located 55 kilometers south of Lake Victoria. It is one of three gold mines owned by Acacia Mining plc, formerly African Barrick Gold plc, a company owned by Barrick Gold, listed on the London Stock Exchange, and operating in Tanzania. Acacia also owns the Buzwagi gold mine and the North Mara gold mine. Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
New Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Tanzania 2022
JOB TITTLE: Cycle Count Officer
JOB TYPE: Full time
COMPANY: Barick Gold mine
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to hire Cycle Count Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will be expected to align with DNA Barrick and lead change within his team and business, and in practice will ensure that activities in the supply chain department are effectively planned and executed in a safe and cost-effective manner in order to achieve the objectives as per BGML mining safety standards, policies and procedures. Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
OTHER JOBS THAT YOU MAY LIKE:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with All Barrick’s policies and procedures
- He checks the location of the container before and after taking stock
- Performs pre-planned stock taking process in accordance with established standard operating procedures
- Captures inventory counted in computer system as per procedure.
- Records and investigates/resolves inconsistencies found by conducting a thorough investigation
- Computed inventory is submitted in the approval system as per DOA
- Monitors all security and safety procedures
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and tidy
- Filling in and archiving documents resulting from inventory counting activities
- Prepares and submits information requested by auditors (internal or external)
- Performs other duties assigned by the respective commander. Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Certificate in Warehouse or Materials Management
Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in an inventory management and/or maintenance planning role, preferably in the mining industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Have a detailed understanding of various inventory management tools and systems (ERP/EMS).
- Knowledge of basic MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Ability to multitask within supply chain functions. Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits and where applicable.
- The ability to make a difference and have a lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performance team.
- The opportunities for growth and learning with industry colleagues are endless.
Applicants are welcome to submit their CV/, carefully read the Application Guidelines
<><>Rename your resume in this format CV – your full name
<><>Indicate the role named “CYCLE COUNT OFFICER” in the subject of your email
<><>Email your application to: email@example.com
<><>If you have not been contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days of the closing date, you shall consider your application unsuccessful. Job Vacancies at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
<><>Shortlisted candidates may be subject to any of the following: a security clearance. competency assessment; Assess physical ability, check references.
Please forward applications before February 28, 2022
FOR MORE INFORMATION JUST VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE