Bank of America Customer Service: General Support | Auto Loans | Credit Cards | Additional Customer Service Numbers | Other Options
Bank of America Customer Service: How To Get In Contact Fast
Bank of America is one of the country’s “big four” banks, with more consumer deposits than any other bank. With over 4,300 actual sites, there’s a strong chance you’ll be able to find one near you. However, whether you prefer to contact Bank of America customer service by phone or online, the company’s extensive list of choices makes it simple.
How Do I Speak to a Bank of America Representative?
The “Contact Us” option can be found in the upper left corner of the Bank of America website. There is a list of reasons on the contact page for why you may require assistance. You can get help quickly using these quick links. Additional pages with customer service phone numbers and email addresses can be found by clicking on the links below.
Bank of America provides a dedicated phone number for general help for both new and existing customers. Customers can access general information as well as report a lost or stolen debit card here.
Customer Service Numbers
- 1-800-432-1000 (toll-free)
- 1-315-724-4022 (International Collect)
Hours of Service
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST Monday through Friday
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Saturday and Sunday
Auto Loan Customer Assistance
An FAQ section on Bank of America’s vehicle loan assistance page answers many typical queries. If you can’t locate what you’re looking for, there are two phone numbers you can call to speak with a customer care representative.
Customers who are new
- 1-844-892-6002 is a toll-free number.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. EST, Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Customers who have previously purchased from us
- 1-800-215-6195 is a toll-free number.
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
Credit Card Customer Service
Customers who have questions concerning credit cards can reach a customer care agent at 1-800-732-9194, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Additional Customer Service Numbers
For more particular customer needs, Bank of America maintains dedicated phone numbers.
- 1-800-432-1000 for online and mobile banking
- 1-866-283-4075 to open a new account
- Call 1-800-669-660 for mortgage assistance.
- To apply for a mortgage or get help with an existing one, call 1-800-270-5746.
- 1-888-827-1812 for certificates and IRA accounts
- Call 1-866-706-8321 to find a wealth advisor.
Related Read: How to Find Your Bank of America Routing Number in 2022
Other Ways To Reach Out
During regular business hours, search for the chat icon in the upper right corner of the Bank of America website to speak with a representative. To use this service, you must be connected into your online banking account.
Make a Personal Connection
Make an appointment with a Bank of America Representative in your area if you want to chat with them in person.
- From the homepage’s upper right corner, select “schedule an appointment.”
- There are four options: daily banking, Merrill investing, home loans, and business advantage.
- Choose a reason for your appointment from the drop-down menu.
- Find a branch in your neighborhood.
- Choose whether or not you wish to meet with a certain banker.
- From the calendar, select a date and time.
- Please provide your contact information.
- Confirm your meeting time.
Connect on Social Media
Bank of America also offers customer service through social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Contact us at any time, and we’ll get back to you during business hours.
Most Frequently Asked Question on Bank of America Customer Service
How do I talk to Bank of America customer service hours?
Call 800.432. 1000 from outside the United States (Mon–Fri 7 a.m.–10 p.m. or Sat–Sun 8 a.m.–5 p.m., excluding holidays; all times ET). You can also request a replacement card through Online Banking.
2. How do I speak to a live person at Bank of America?
Please get in touch with us.
- Please get in touch with us.
- Make an appointment with me.
- Make an appointment with me.
- Please contact us.
844.375.7028 is the phone number.
3. Is there a 24 hour Bank of America customer service number?
4. Can Bank of America- call me?
Fraud protection tip: Do not send access codes, personal information, or financial information to unknown callers by email, text, or voicemail. You will never be contacted by Bank of America to provide this information. If you get an email or text from Bank of America and aren’t sure if it’s legitimate, don’t click any links.