Aris Ajuco;-The student management information system known as Aris Ajuco is used by Archbishop James University College to keep track of academic data from universities. Aris Ajuco can capture, process, and generate reports, but it requires management approval for exam results and transcripts. The online tasks below are made easier for students via the Aris Ajuco system:
Aris Ajuco- Archbishop James University College 2022
The online tasks below are made easier for students via the Aris Ajuco system:
- enter student information (once)
- enroll in semester-long courses
- revision of registered courses
- Edit/update a few of your personal information
- the results of the semester
- Send inquiries or concerns to the relevant faculty, directorate, or unit.
- View statements and the status of your fee payments for each academic year.
- Observe the university’s announcements
These rules make it possible for students to become familiar with the system and explain the tasks and features of the student module.
We strongly advise system users to use one of the following web browsers for better performance.
- Internet Explorer
- Gmail Chrome
First time students
Before using the system efficiently, all first-time students who have already received their registration number must finish a few tasks.
Requirements for first time registration
Before using the system, all new students must have the following.
- Number of registration
- a legitimate email address
- Names and phone numbers for parents, guardians, and other family members
- names and certificate index numbers from earlier courses or education
- Softcopy certificates that have been scanned for o-level, a-level,
- documents such as diplomas, transcripts of courses taken, and birth certificates
Getting started with Aris Ajuco Registration
- Starting the Aris Ajuco Registration Process
- Go to the AJUCO website (ajuco.ac.tz)
- the primary menu Select ARIS
- Alternatively, go to Google and enter AJUCO ARIS.
You will be taken to the ARIS login screen after completing either of the steps above.
You might be necessary to enable the browser because of the system security restrictions.
Activate the secure site connection (ARIS). The browser will typically give security warnings regarding the site connection. If this occurs, kindly adhere to the
Users of Mozilla
Click “I understand the risk” at the bottom of the first screen. Click “Add to the known security site” at the bottom of the following screen.
Select “Confirm security certificate” on the final screen.
Chrome on Google
Click “Proceed anyhow” on the first screen if you’re using Chrome. Your browser will take you to the ARIS login page.
7. Click the new student link at the login screen (As shown below)
- You will be directed to another screen that request to enter your Registration number and Surname/ Last name. Type full registration number eg. BAED 2015/187 and your surname
- You will be directed to another page, where you will be required to complete some important particulars. You are required to supply correct and true information. Some items once submitted cannot be modified. Issues like contactnumbers, email addresses, postal address, birth dates, names and number of previous schools, scores etc. This information will be filled in different forms that come. Remember to click proceed in each form after filling the formA different screen will appear and ask you to input your registration number and surname/last name. Enter your surname and the whole registration number, such as BAED 2015/187.
You will be taken to a different page where you must fill out some crucial information. You must provide accurate and factual information. Once submitted, some items cannot be changed. Contact information, email addresses, postal addresses, dates of birth, names and numbers of prior schools, grades, etc. These particulars will be filled out on the various forms that are provided. After filling out each form, don’t forget to click the next button.
You will then be taken to the following forms, including one for uploading a passport-size photo, an A-Level or O-Level certificate, a certificate from a college or university, a birth certificate, etc. Do the same by following the instructions.