A Complete Guide to UNISA Registration;- unisa registration for 2022, track application status, unisa online application 2022, unisa application fee, unisa application
Introduction: What is UNISA?
The University of South Africa is a public university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the fields of humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering and technology.
It is one of the largest universities in Africa with more than 200,000 students enrolled. It has 7 campuses in different parts of South Africa.
The University was founded in 1918 by Act No. 22 of 1918 as the University College of Fort Hare and became an independent institution under Act No. 4 of 1959.
ALSO READ: MyMTN Login 2022
How to Apply for UNISA Online? | unisa application
It can be a daunting experience to apply for university. But with this guide, you will know what to do and how to do it.
Step 1: Know the requirements
The first step is to know the requirements for applying for university. These are the criteria that you need to fulfil in order to be eligible for admission into a course at Unisa.
Some of these requirements are as follows:
– You must be 18 years old or older
– You must have completed Grade 12
– You should not have any criminal convictions or pending criminal cases
– You should not be pregnant or breastfeeding
– Your parents’ annual income should not exceed R150 000 per annum
The Cost of Unisa Registration|unisa application fee
The cost of registering for Unisa is dependent on the course you are choosing to study.
The registration fee for Unisa is determined by the course you are registering for and not the type of qualification you will be receiving. The registration fee ranges from R6,000 to R20,000 depending on the type of qualification you want to pursue.
LOOK THIS: UP Online Application Process for 2022-2023
Things To Know About Unisa Registration
It is possible to study for a degree in South Africa without first completing the matriculation certificate.
However, this option is not always available because some universities require applicants to have completed matric before they can be considered for admission.
In addition, it is important to note that the applicant must also meet the requirements of their chosen university – including those related to English language proficiency and other academic qualifications.
How do I check my Unisa Registration Status 2022?
Here is how you can check your UNISA Registration Status:
Which courses are still available at Unisa for 2022?
- Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences (98201)
- Higher Certificate in Animal Welfare (90098)
- Higher Certificate in Archives and Records Management (98577)
- Higher Certificate in Banking (98225)
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice (90006)
Conclusion: The 1-2-3 Steps To Register For a Course On Unisa Today
In order to register for a course on Unisa today, there are a few steps you need to take.
- The first step is to visit the Unisa website and click on “Register Now”.
- The next step is to log in or create an account on the Unisa website by entering your email address and password.
- The third and final step is to select your course, add it to your cart, and checkout by providing your details such as your name, ID number, contact details and payment information.
The following are some of the benefits of registering for a course at Unisa:
– You can create an account with them which will enable you to have access to their library of digital content
– They offer courses in various fields including science, engineering, humanities subjects and
RECOMMENDATION: How to Re-register myNSFAS Account 2022-2023