16 NGO Jobs at MDH Tanzania:- Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
Community District Data Officer
Location: Geita, Kagera, Tabora and Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Community Project Manager
16 NGO Jobs at MDH Tanzania: Community District Data Officer
- The Community Area Data Officer is responsible for overseeing overall community data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- He/she is responsible for supervising the data officers and community volunteers in the area including providing ongoing support and guidance on data entry and submission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR 16 NGO Jobs at MDH Tanzania –
- To develop, modify and maintain database entry and cleaning programs in the concerned area.
- To develop data entry controls, scope and logic checks, and other data management processes based on input from other team members.
- To ensure data entry accuracy and collaborate with program staff to resolve data entry issues.
- To design, modify, create and maintain database reports in collaboration with the Regional Community Data Manager.
- To train the data entry team and volunteers in the use of mobile and desktop data entry and cleaning software.
- To adopt and enforce standard operating procedures for quality assurance/quality control, and to assess accuracy of data entry, and work performance of field data team personnel.
- To develop relevant knowledge and skills through training and self-study; Keeping abreast of new trends in database management systems; Inform the program development department.
- To perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work Experience and Skills:
For those 16 NGO Jobs at MDH Tanzania – Bellow are some of requirements:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Statistics or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience working with data management systems in HIV/AIDS program settings in the community.
- Experience with national HIV monitoring and evaluation system especially CTC-2 and CTC3 and paper-based monitoring and evaluation tools (CTC-2, HTS registers).
- Strong knowledge of the DATIM reporting system and market exchange rate indicators.
- Proven experience using mobile data collection and processing tools such as Open Data Kit (ODK), Commcare and Kobo toolbox.
- Working knowledge of Excel intermediate tools such as pivot tables, COUNTIF and SUMIF functions.
- Experience working with different data analysis applications such as STATA and R.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Swahili.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
How to apply For 16 NGO Jobs at MDH Tanzania –
- Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter,
- A detailed copy of their CV, and the names and contact information (email addresses and phone numbers) of three job-related referees.
- The candidate must clearly indicate the title of the position for which they are applying (as it appears in the advertisement) in the email address.
Applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Manager via email email@example.com
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT https://www.mdh.or.tz/