Everything You Need To Know About Using Your Target REDcard To Make Payments
Using Your Target REDcard To Make Payments;- Payment in Person, Mail, Phone, Online, Payment was not received, Fees for, late arrival, Benefits of Bill Pay
Target’s popular REDcard, which is issued by TD Bank and offers 5% off purchases, an extended return period, and free two-day shipping for items purchased on Target’s website, will benefit frequent shoppers tremendously. For no yearly cost, cardholders also get first access to exclusive events, items, and promotions, as well as an exclusive voucher on their REDcard anniversary date each year.
Using the Target REDcard to get the greatest bargain is now easier than ever. In the Wallet function of the Target smartphone app, combine Circle deals, coupons, and the 5% REDcard discount. To pay, simply scan the Wallet barcode at checkout. Check out the choices for making a Target REDcard payment once you’ve applied for and been approved for a Target credit card.
Here’s everything you need to know about using your Target REDCard to make a payment.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment in Person
For your Target store shopping trip, fuel up with a latte — the REDcard gets you 5% off your in-store Starbucks purchase. While you’re there, stop by the Guest Services desk with your billing statement or Target REDcard credit card so the attendant may check up your account number. The employee can receive your Target bill payment and apply it to your account using the account number.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment by Mail
Monthly printed statements are mailed to Target REDcard credit cards. Customers can rip off the bottom stub and mail it in with their Target payment in the envelope supplied. To ensure that your payment arrives on time, send it five to seven days before the due date.
If you lose your statement, send payment to the following address:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Add your Target REDcard account number to the memo section of your check when sending your payment without the stub so the payment processor knows which Target customer account should be reimbursed.
Read Out: 20 Proven ways how to make money fast
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment by Phone
You can also contact the Target REDcard customer service team at 800-424-6888 to make a credit card payment. Request to talk with a Target guest services agent or follow the automated steps. Within two business days, your money will be credited to your account.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment Online
On the Target REDcard login page, enter your username and password to make an online REDcard payment. When the Manage My REDcard screen displays, go to the “Payment Information” button on the left side of your screen and click “Schedule a Payment.” To have your payment deducted from your savings or checking account, follow the prompts.
Your payment will publish the same day if you make it before 5 p.m. Central Standard Time.
What Happens If I Miss a Target Payment?
Payments for Target REDcard credit cards are due at least 25 days following the end of each billing month. Missing a payment costs you more than the 5% discount you received on your purchases, so keep track of your payments and make them on time.
Pay your credit card amount as soon as you learn you’ve missed a payment. Online, in person, or over the phone are the fastest ways to pay. You’ll be charged a late fee of up to $39, plus interest at a rate of up to 24.90 percent APR, for every day you keep a balance.
When it comes to your credit report and credit ratings, it’s also crucial to get caught up on past-due balances as soon as possible. According to Equifax, one of the biggest credit bureaus, “the longer a debt stays unpaid, the more negative the effect it has on your credit score.”
How To Avoid REDcard Late Payment Fees
You can avoid a past due payment and the $39 late fee in two ways. You can plan payments up to 30 days in advance using the online interface. Alternatively, you may set up a Target bill pay reminder alert, which will notify you via email when your payment is due.
To make a Target REDcard payment in advance, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Target credit card account using your username and password.
- When you get to the “Manage My REDcard” screen, go to the “Payment Information” area on the left and click “Schedule a Payment.”
- To arrange a payment in advance, follow the instructions below.
To set up an email reminder for a Target REDcard payment due date, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Target REDcard account by going to the Target REDcard login page.
- Click “Set Alerts” in the “Settings” box on the left.
- Enter the number of days before your due date in the box “My credit card payment is due in” to choose when you wish to get a payment reminder.
- Use the most convenient of the four ways to make a Target REDcard payment to pay your account on time once you receive the email reminder.
Can I Change My Target Red Card Payment Date?
Changing your Target REDcard payment date will help you coordinate your payment with your payday or create an easier-to-remember due date. By dialing the appropriate Target guest services phone number, you can adjust your payment date:
- Call 800-424-6888 to acquire a Target Mastercard.
- Call 800-659-2396 to apply for a Target credit card.
- 888-729-7331 for Target Debit Card
Target Bill Pay Benefits
In-store, online, over the phone, and by mail are all convenient ways to pay your REDcard. Paying off your bills in full and on time every month, like with all store credit cards and credit products, can help you establish credit and save money on late fees and interest charges, making the 5% Target store discount worthwhile.
Also See: How To Make a Lowes Credit Card Payment
Pay Your Other Store Credit Cards
- If you have an American Eagle credit card, you must make a payment.
- Make a payment on your Belk credit card
- Make a payment on your Best Buy credit card
- Make a payment on your BP credit card
- Use a credit card to pay for your Buckle credit card
- Credit Card Payment for Your Children’s Place
- Crate & Barrel Credit Card Payment
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card Payment
- Dillard’s Credit Card Payment
- Make a payment on your Discount Tire credit card.
- Make a payment on your Express credit card
- Make a payment on your Firestone credit card
- Make a payment on your Forever 21 credit card.