University of Limpopo Online Application ;- The University of Limpopo is presently accepting applications for undergraduate study in 2022. Study at UL, a university dedicated to addressing Africa’s problems. You can now submit an application to the University of Limpopo to enroll as a freshman in 2022.
University of Limpopo Online Application 2022
The University of Limpopo’s vision is to be a premier African university that is committed to meeting the developmental needs of its local populations while also setting the standard for innovation and academic quality.
All admissions requests must be made online within the designated application period. You can apply, register, update your personal information, obtain academic and other information, and make payments by following the instructions below. You will need an active email address, an internet connection, and the free online application.
Check Also: NSC Examination Results 2022/2023 Online
How To Apply Online At University of Limpopo 2022
- Go to https://ultrhe01.ul.ac.za/pls/prodi03/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view to access the VUT Online Application Portal.
- If you want to Apply, Register, Change Personal Information, Get Academic and Other Information, and Make Payments, click the New Application link under the “Prospective Students” section.
- Choose Yes or No to the question “Do you already have a student number?”
- Select Yes or No if you’re coming back to complete the application.
- Do you possess a Token Specific to a Qualification?
- choose Yes or No.
- To accept or reject the application rules, read them.
- Next, complete the necessary Biographical information and other fields by following the instructions in the “How to Complete Form” section below.
- Note: There is an R200 handling fee for South African applicants who submit applications online and a R750 handling fee for applicants from outside of
- South Africa. Deposits should be made to University of Limpopo, Standard
- Bank Account No. 030131405, using the applicant’s ID or passport numbers as a reference.
Read Also: NSW HSC Results 2022/2023
Please wait four weeks after submitting your application form before checking the progress of your application.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at 015 268 3332/3833/3925/2435/2812/4691/2788/3276 with any questions you may have about the academic and housing applications for 2021/2022.