UN YPP Young Professionals Programme;- United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2021–2022 | YPP Young Professionals Programme 2022
UN YPP Young Professionals Programme 2022/2023
The UN YPP Young Professionals Programme 2022 exam application season has begun. Up to February 13, 2022, applications will be accepted. On the UN Career Portal and Inspira, you can find job postings. Following are the exam topics and the relevant jobs:
Job vacancy #164785 in Social Affairs/Social Policy and Development
Job posting #164791 in statistics and data science
About United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2021/2022
With the help of the UN YPP, brilliant and highly qualified individuals from throughout the world can begin a career as an international civil servant with the UN Secretariat. The program has gained popularity among young individuals looking for overseas work experience in recent years. The YPP is a chance to work for a company that is dedicated to assisting its participants in achieving their development objectives.
Getting Started With UN YPP Young Professionals Programme 2022
The United Nations Young Professionals Program entails an application process, an admission exam, and professional development once those who pass begin working for the UN. Depending on the requirements of the UN, the YPP exam is administered once a year in several academic areas.
- to be a national of one of the participating nations
- possesses a relevant first-level university degree (at least a relevant Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent 3-year degree), which is required for the exam.
- In the year of the exam, you must be 32 or younger.
- French or English language proficiency.
UN YPP Young Professionals Programme 2022 Application Procedures
1. Verify Your Eligibility: Carefully go over the YPP Home page’s fundamental application requirements.
2. Examine the Job Description: The YPP application season usually starts in June. Through Inspira or the UN Careers Portal, you can find the career openings that are exclusive to each exam area. To find out if you are eligible, carefully read the requirements.
3. Get ready for an application by watching the YPP Application Guide Video! By logging in and selecting the “Manuals” link at the top of the page, users can access a general UN “Applicant Guide” in Inspira.
4. Application Evaluation: Each application will be examined to see if it complies with the minimal criteria for eligibility (i.e., nationality, age, education, language).
Applicants will be evaluated and ranked according to highest level of education completed, proficiency in official UN languages, and relevant work experience if there are more than 40 applicants from the same nation who are eligible for an exam region.
If the exam is administered in two stages, a maximum of 40 applicants from each country/exam area may advance to the second level, with a maximum of 60 applicants per country/exam area being invited to the first exam stage.
- Your application will be reviewed to see if you qualify for the exam in the topic area you requested.
- If more than 40 candidates apply from the same nation for the same exam area, those candidates will undergo additional screening and be ranked by a
- Officer of Human Resources based on points awarded for the following further qualifications: greatest education level attained,
- experience in the field and understanding of the UN’s official languages
- Please be aware that numerous potential applicants fail the screening process as a result of erroneous or incomplete applications.
- You will be notified that you are being called to the exam if your application was accepted.
- If it is found that you are ineligible or that your application was rejected.